Ronin-S Camera Compatibility List Update (2018.09.20 Update)
39018 94 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Homesick Nomad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 629967 ft
United States

Come on DJI. We need to see some news about another firmware update. It should not take this long to get up and running with a new camera. The Canon EOS-R has been out long enough to make something happen. I am starting to feel like I may have made a mistake..I’ve been a loyal and faithful customer with DJI and I beginning to wonder why sometimes. I’m usually a patient guy. I convinced myself they would roll out an update quickly... I lied to myself it seems.
2018-10-28
Use props
fans18ddb530
lvl.1
Germany

Will focus control ever come for the GH4?
2018-11-2
Use props
djiuser_7xgDN1MkN0K1
New
Flight distance : 36667 ft
Germany

Nikon D7500 still locked in pc mode. Need a fast soloution cause ive to use the whole setup for a wedding!!
2018-11-6
Use props
JGhost
New

United States

Does Canon 550D work/compatible with Ronin-S? I will buy Ronin-S nextweek and I am not sure if DJI is compatible with 550D.. Please let me know.
2018-11-7
Use props
Illuminations
First Officer
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was thinking of buying the Ronin S, but then I saw that many of its features aren't compatible with my Canon 80D. I don't want to invest $750 into equipment that is not yet fully functional - is there any ETA on full feature support for the Canon 80D?
2018-11-11
Use props
Rhendriks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280922 ft

Netherlands

C'mon DJI this is taking ages!! Any news when we SONY users can use the focus wheel like you advertised?
2018-11-14
Use props
Mateo85
lvl.2
United States

Hello,

Anyway or word if it will be possible to use the other features of the Ronin-s with a Sony PXW-Z90? So far it works really well together, however it would be great if I could use the rest of the features the gimbal provides.

Thanks!
2018-11-14
Use props
fans0dac239e
New
United States

Will you PLEASE add support for FUJIFILM ?! I just purchased both the fujifilm XT3 and tonight I just got the Ronin S but had to find out many functions do not work with the camera , there is no support at all for Fujifilm ?! Please help us out and add this ASAP please ! The XT3 is a powerhouse hybrid video camera but now I’m disappointed that I cannot fully use the functions of the Ronin S , hard to believe in this day and age of technology! I love the gimbal so far but please help me unlock its full potential !
2018-11-15
Use props
fansd73863c4
New
Italy

Hi! How can I connect my CANON EOS R to Ronin-S?
2018-11-16
Use props
Ogawasan
New
Japan

danielebarone Posted at 7-18 23:28
Please work on Nikon D800: let the live view stay on when cable is connected to camera and gimbal!
Nikonist are waiting for this!!!!

Hello dear DJI users
I confirm ronin-s and D850 all functions available.
Just if someone knows how to get smothered focus let me know.
Until now I try with 24-70 and 50 1.4 both workings
2018-11-16
Use props
djiuser_6VXX6rzpkqhn
lvl.1
Austria

fans0dac239e Posted at 11-15 20:08
Will you PLEASE add support for FUJIFILM ?! I just purchased both the fujifilm XT3 and tonight I just got the Ronin S but had to find out many functions do not work with the camera , there is no support at all for Fujifilm ?! Please help us out and add this ASAP please ! The XT3 is a powerhouse hybrid video camera but now I’m disappointed that I cannot fully use the functions of the Ronin S , hard to believe in this day and age of technology! I love the gimbal so far but please help me unlock its full potential !

Yes please, I got my Ronin S yesterday. I‘m a owner of a new X-T3 and I‘m not sure if I should bring the Ronin S back? DJI guys, say something !!!
2018-11-17
Use props
shisergio
lvl.1

Italy

I discovered now, with my new ronin s and my nikon D750 on my hands, that my camera is no longer compatible!!!! Thats unbelivable!!
Someone have news about how to connect it?

Thanks a lot...
hi
2018-12-15
Use props
fans6085120e
New

Iran

Hello, I have a Ronin-S But i cant connect to Canon XC10 ...!!!! plz help me.. I bought the conversions. Type C to USB mini ..!
2019-1-8
Use props
jubbosubbo
New

Australia

Fuji XT3 remote support would be greatly appreciated, DJI!
2019-1-31
Use props
Philippe Wojcik
New
France

Please do XT-3, it's really a beast of a camera and many people are shifting to this brand.
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules