New Spark Firmware Release Notes (07/19/2018)
90875 255 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OsKArg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85479 ft

Argentina

wimherman Posted at 12-28 00:51
I am affraid you have to send in the RC to DJI on this matter. They will take good care of this as they did for me. PLease make a ticket and follow their instructions. Its the only way to be back in the air soon.

Ok   Wimherman  ..already I have a DJI official in Bs Aires . I think that the problem is in the  program soft of  RC memory  . I willsend the final result to you , I can see  But  only some cases fails  .I dont know the stadistics  . Have you Happy new year  Oscar
2018-12-28
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

OsKArg Posted at 2018-12-28 05:17
Ok   Wimherman  ..already I have a DJI official in Bs Aires . I think that the problem is in the  program soft of  RC memory  . I willsend the final result to you , I can see  But  only some cases fails  .I dont know the stadistics  .https://youtu.be/szX3Vqq4ZUM Have you Happy new year  Oscar

Hi,

I hope your problem is solved by now. sorry for late answer.
2019-1-19
Use props
djiuser_1JskpFgvLa2E
lvl.1

United States

Hi I've got my first DJI spark, trying to update everything to the latest firmware and ensure OTG is working on android before I take it out.

Updated both the remote and the device to latest firmware but I cannot get the OTG connection working in the android app. I've confirmed the OTG cable works by using a USB pen drive on the cable, I can access the files. But all that happens when I connect the phone and the remote is that the remote starts charging. Yes I am waiting for the remote and spark to connect (light goes green on remote) before connecting the cable and starting the app.

Really disappointed if the latest firmware does not fix android OTG issues as claimed. Any advice anyone can give would be appreciated. I'm using a Oneplus 6 phone on latest OS.
2019-1-22
Use props
bugalugs22
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67684 ft
Australia

djiuser_1JskpFgvLa2E Posted at 1-22 09:42
Hi I've got my first DJI spark, trying to update everything to the latest firmware and ensure OTG is working on android before I take it out.

Updated both the remote and the device to latest firmware but I cannot get the OTG connection working in the android app. I've confirmed the OTG cable works by using a USB pen drive on the cable, I can access the files. But all that happens when I connect the phone and the remote is that the remote starts charging. Yes I am waiting for the remote and spark to connect (light goes green on remote) before connecting the cable and starting the app.

try and google  "set MTP as the default USB mode" also note this is not the right forum - this is for "Release notes" if you have software or hardware issues then raise a new thread in that forum cheers.
2019-1-29
Use props
Callo
lvl.1
Colombia

I have the same Problem. I have a critical error with the battery. The aircraft doesn’t recognize the battery. When Iam Going to try to update the firmware , with DJI Assistant 2, or with my phone directly, it present me error. The origin of the problem,  was that I flew my Spark in gesture mode, trying to get a picture in a swimming pool and suddenly got off and felt down in the water. I dry it with rice, several days, but for now I am disappointed. I am in Colombia and it represent a higher cost sending it to DJI that buying one. There is somebody that could help me?
2019-3-3
Use props
kRx md
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158914 ft
Philippines

djiuser_1JskpFgvLa2E Posted at 1-22 09:42
Hi I've got my first DJI spark, trying to update everything to the latest firmware and ensure OTG is working on android before I take it out.

Updated both the remote and the device to latest firmware but I cannot get the OTG connection working in the android app. I've confirmed the OTG cable works by using a USB pen drive on the cable, I can access the files. But all that happens when I connect the phone and the remote is that the remote starts charging. Yes I am waiting for the remote and spark to connect (light goes green on remote) before connecting the cable and starting the app.

same here bro, same here. Followed all the updates and bought the OTG cable (microusb to microusb). I also followed the proper sequence of turning on the devices and set the USB mode in the Adroid developer options to MTP. When I connect the otg cable to the phone, there is a momentary connection between the remote and my ASUS zenfone max, the a disconnected message appears. Any idea what  I have wrong with my android settings? thank you
2019-3-21
Use props
djiuser_WiUYoRTaHNxE
New

South Africa

After I did the firmware update the red lights on the front of my Spark comes on with startup and dies immediately. When I downgrade the red lights work 100%. Goes off when I shoot a video and comes on again when I am done. There is definitely a problem with the latest firmware upgrade. DJI must please rectify this problem as I have noticed a lot of people have this problem.
2019-3-29
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

djiuser_WiUYoRTaHNxE Posted at 3-29 03:08
After I did the firmware update the red lights on the front of my Spark comes on with startup and dies immediately. When I downgrade the red lights work 100%. Goes off when I shoot a video and comes on again when I am done. There is definitely a problem with the latest firmware upgrade. DJI must please rectify this problem as I have noticed a lot of people have this problem.

i think the red lights are meant to be turned off during video recording. Otherwise your video might turn out a little reddish due to the red lights entering the camera. Hence, when you video recording is done, your Spark will turn on the red LEDs again.
2019-3-30
Use props
Eatsro
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thank you. following up and going to update new firmware now.
2019-5-4
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

Please change the topic name: Latest Spark firmware!  Now 2019!  this is not new!
2019-5-18
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

Please change the topic name: Latest Spark firmware!  Now 2019!  this is not new!
2019-5-22
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

Hej @DJI !! When will be a new update? What about new flying modes or something else? The last update was before  1 year ago! Davaj davaj!
2019-5-28
Use props
djiuser_VTrLVXkfIGd5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12543 ft
Germany

Please note latest version for navigation spark flying
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_VTrLVXkfIGd5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12543 ft
Germany

Dji goggles newest firmware
2021-1-9
Use props
Akabliko
lvl.1

Pakistan

if in the event that the OTG is presently authoritatively upheld, does it mean, that You can keep the OTG link constantly associated with the phone?
2021-9-9
Use props
jonathan khan
New

Suriname

just updated my spark keep getting esc error does anyone know how to  restart the spark drone ? not reset but restart
1-13 16:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules