Support for the Canon m50
3109 13 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agustinmgc
lvl.2
Mexico

Hello, is there any plans on having the m50 working with the app?
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

This has been forwarded to our engineers, hope more cameras will be added in the compatibility list.
2018-7-21
Use props
absvlsu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7388 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-21 01:10
This has been forwarded to our engineers, hope more cameras will be added in the compatibility list.

Please add Canon SL2 also!
2018-7-23
Use props
Richard Starnes
lvl.2

I wouldn't put much faith in the DJI  compatibility list. The Canon 6D was on the list and now they have taken it off. None of my Canon's are on the compatibility list now. Order cancelled.
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

absvlsu Posted at 2018-7-23 16:27
Please add Canon SL2 also!

Thanks for heading up, I'll report to our engineers for review.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Richard Starnes Posted at 2018-7-24 00:36
I wouldn't put much faith in the DJI  compatibility list. The Canon 6D was on the list and now they have taken it off. None of my Canon's are on the compatibility list now. Order cancelled.

Richard, I've read your previous post and understand your frustration: https://forum.dji.com/thread-157719-1-1.html The missing Canon 6D has been forwarded to the right team and we will update compatibility list from time to time. Thanks for your attention.
2018-7-25
Use props
fans2c4d84c5
New
United States

+1 for the Canon M50!

@DJI Susan maybe you could help me answer this. I bought the Ronin S and I own the canon M50 and I thought that the compatibility list only entailed being able to use the follow focus. But I can not figure out how to get the record button and the motionlapse and hyperlapse features to work with my camera via the IR cable. I updated the firmware and still no luck. Are these all feature something I have to wait for my camera to be added to the "compatibility list" for?
2018-8-22
Use props
Kaptain Katsu
lvl.2
United States

fans2c4d84c5 Posted at 2018-8-22 08:41
+1 for the Canon M50!

@DJI Susan maybe you could help me answer this. I bought the Ronin S and I own the canon M50 and I thought that the compatibility list only entailed being able to use the follow focus. But I can not figure out how to get the record button and the motionlapse and hyperlapse features to work with my camera via the IR cable. I updated the firmware and still no luck. Are these all feature something I have to wait for my camera to be added to the "compatibility list" for?

I have an M50 as well. Nothing works with it. Its been my goto camera on the Ronin S right now for quick run and gun. For bigger projects I've been using the 1DX2.

I would really like to see the M50 support added.
2018-8-22
Use props
Nawawi Jamalos
New

please add M50 ASAP!!! or else i have to sell off my ronin S...
2018-10-8
Use props
fans44e600aa
lvl.3

United States

Nawawi Jamalos Posted at 10-8 16:53
please add M50 ASAP!!! or else i have to sell off my ronin S...

with everyone with the m50 and the ronin s, does it fit good without adding more weight to keep it stable?
2018-11-3
Use props
Ontwo
New
Belgium

fans2c4d84c5 Posted at 8-22 08:41
+1 for the Canon M50!

@DJI Susan maybe you could help me answer this. I bought the Ronin S and I own the canon M50 and I thought that the compatibility list only entailed being able to use the follow focus. But I can not figure out how to get the record button and the motionlapse and hyperlapse features to work with my camera via the IR cable. I updated the firmware and still no luck. Are these all feature something I have to wait for my camera to be added to the "compatibility list" for?

Same for Canon 80D. As some YouTube made the record button worked! I bought the Robin S.
2018-11-5
Use props
Hittman ThaGenius
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-21 01:10

Any update on Canon M50??
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hittman ThaGenius Posted at 2-13 09:07
Any update on Canon M50??

Hey Hittman, sorry for the late response. At present, we do not receive the news for now, please note our website for the future update, thanks!
2019-2-18
Use props
fansfab264dc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4163 ft
United Kingdom

Also keen to know if there are plans to include the Canon M50
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules