what is up with customer support these days?
787 6 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lwa11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 123898 ft
United States

I am frustrated with customer support these days.

I haven't had to use DJI's yet so not complaining about them.

I got my drone from Expo Drone and the p4p v2 came with the rounded end blabes and everything I see the noise reducing blades have a point or tip at the end. So send them and polite email and have heard absolutely nothing.

Then I am thinking about going with Remote Pilot 101 to  study for certification as i liked the videos I watched. I send them an eemail with a question about any promo codes. No response at all. That does not look good to me as a potential customer. What happens if I need help with the course? geez

Customer Service used to be a top priority but these days it just seems to be gone. Anyone else having problems?
2018-7-19
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

The props that come with the P4P V2.0 should look like this.
2018-7-19
Use props
lwa11
lvl.2
United States

EdM Posted at 2018-7-19 13:20
The props that come with the P4P V2.0 should look like this.
[view_image]

EdM  the ones I got do not look like that.  They have a more rounded end.
2018-7-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

lwa11 Posted at 2018-7-19 14:20
EdM  the ones I got do not look like that.  They have a more rounded end.

Are you certain that you got the V2.0?
It wouldn't really matter as the small changes between the models aren't enough to make any real difference.

Probably the easiest way to check would be to look at the controller.
If you have the V1, it's model number is GL300F
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the lack of response from our support team, may I have your email ticket number so that we could check more details for further support? Besides, could you please post a picture of the propellers you received as well? Thank you in advance.
2018-7-19
Use props
lwa11
lvl.2
United States

It is a DJI authorized reseller is the one who sent the wrong propellers and doesn't respond. I am not very pleased.

2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

lwa11 Posted at 2018-7-20 02:50
It is a DJI authorized reseller is the one who sent the wrong propellers and doesn't respond. I am not very pleased.

Sorry for my misunderstanding, I thought you sent email to DJI support and didn't receive the response. Thanks for your clarification.
May I have more details of your reseller? Like its location, email address, your order number, the proof of purchase and your name, your email account which is used to contact them(you can send me PM) and so on, we will contact the related department to see if they can reach out to your reseller to verify if they sold the wrong propellers, thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules