2866 6 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
faigi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128084 ft
Germany

Hello guys,

i have in use an iphone and an Android phone to fly my MP and i saw a very intresting point in the configuration of maximum flight height and RTH height. I did two screenshots from both phones...see below.  I actually don´t know, if this can lead to a fault or not, but what do you think, better be careful, or?

DJI please correct asap, i don´t want to loose my drone acc. such a simple forgetting of one 0  !!!   Many thanks

IOS config

IOS config
DjiGo4_IOS.jpg
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide what Android and IOS device you are using. What is your current DJI Go 4 app version for both devices? May I know if the aircraft is already connected to the APP?
2018-7-20
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Faigi, hello.  When you see this screen, is you aircraft connected to the remote, G04, and turned on?  In order to set the aircraft's parameters you must have it on and ready for flight.  Those settings are specific to the aircraft.  I have seen the same " 0 " settings on my screens, and when I turn on the aircraft the settings change to what they were the last time I flew.
2018-7-20
Use props
faigi
lvl.1
Germany

My friend, i checked this in the meantime on other Android phones (mine is a A8 2018) with latest Go version, as well on Iphone SE, IphoneX and Ipad, all of them with latest Go version, and i can tell you, every phone with latest DJI GO 4 version you can find in the whole world will show you this, but if you have a more detailled question, perhaps according the production date of my handy f.e., please feel free to aks, i´ll provide.  ;-)

Have a nice day!
2018-7-20
Use props
faigi
lvl.1
Germany

WebParrot Posted at 2018-7-20 03:18
Faigi, hello.  When you see this screen, is you aircraft connected to the remote, G04, and turned on?  In order to set the aircraft's parameters you must have it on and ready for flight.  Those settings are specific to the aircraft.  I have seen the same " 0 " settings on my screens, and when I turn on the aircraft the settings change to what they were the last time I flew.

Hello WebParrot, thanks for your advice, i know that the real value of the drone is only showen, when everything is in ready to fly, but i´m not talking about these values, i´m talking about the proposed and possible values from DJI showed in brackets on the left side. I made a red square around this values in brackets, they say on Android (20 - 500m)  and on IOS (20 - 50m)
2018-7-20
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

faigi Posted at 2018-7-20 03:43
Hello WebParrot, thanks for your advice, i know that the real value of the drone is only showen, when everything is in ready to fly, but i´m not talking about these values, i´m talking about the proposed and possible values from DJI showed in brackets on the left side. I made a red square around this values in brackets, they say on Android (20 - 500m)  and on IOS (20 - 50m)

Apologies !! I completely misread/misunderstood your question.  I just checked both my devices, android and iOS and the LABELING is incorrect on the Android version.

And, -to DJI Paladin- both of my devices are on the approved device listing, I am current operating firmware, Go4, and Assistant2.

The OP wants to know if you will CHANGE the labeling on the item marked "Return-to-Home Altitude.  It is labeled " ( 20-500m ) "  and SHOULD be ( 20-50m )
FWIW... I tried to enter 500 and it wouldn't accept it on my android device.
2018-7-20
Use props
Jimbo Harbechler
New

United States

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and am in need of recommendations and/or guidance between using my Android phone (Moto Z3) or an iPod Touch (newer generation, purchased Christmas '17 timeframe) with the DJI app...I have heard mostly that iOS is better overall with the app and would appreciate input from both sides if possible... thanks in advance!
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules