DJI Go 4 4.2.21 android bug for calibrating the spark remote cont...
669 5 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djisharpshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17365 ft
Singapore

Dear DJI Support,

I wanted to calicrate the spark RC with the laatest verision 4.2.21 for android but the calibration didn't complete.Remote Controller Firmware: V 01.00.0600 which i am using after upgrading
Steps tried -
1.Tried calibating the spark RC using OTG cable and using wifi connection still when i move the joystick the sensor didn't moved
2.removed the DJI go 4 ver 4.2.21 completely and installed DJI Go 4 ver 4.2.12 on the same Xiaomi mobile and when is connect my RC to this version using Wifi and OTG i was able to calibrate my RC

I feel their are still some unsolved bug in DJI Go 4 ver 4.2.21
Thank you
2018-7-20
Use props
djiuser_ZLjdzO49Gaij
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21152 ft

It took me about 5 times to finally complete it. But finally worked. Hooked the the OTG on my android phone and the app started by itself. It was too late to fly, but hopefully it works great
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having problems updating the firmware. Unfortunately, the Xiaomi mobile you are currently using is not fully compatible to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible devices. Thank you.

2018-7-20
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-20 03:43
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having problems updating the firmware. Unfortunately, the Xiaomi mobile you are currently using is not fully compatible to run the app. Below is the list of fully compatible devices. Thank you.

[view_image]

Again, this list needs to be updated ASAP

Just look at the app versions...
2018-7-20
Use props
djisharpshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17365 ft
Singapore

Dear DJI Admins,

If my mobile is not supported why the RC calibration happening in DJI Go 4 ver 4.2.xx which is lower then 4.2.21 in the same non supported mobile ??
Also the pic you posted says 4.2.8 and the currently available version in google play store and even at DJI.com is 4.2.21
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pmshop Posted at 2018-7-20 04:02
Again, this list needs to be updated ASAP

Just look at the app versions...

Hi, We do understand that this list needs to be updated. Some of the phones are still in the developmental stage. Please stay tuned for any updates. Thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules