Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 Thermal
555 2 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twiggy-Fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27520 ft

Believe it or not DJI, the Inspire 2 is a great platform solution for professinals . I currently work for printing company and we primarly focus on videos and imagery but have sense gotten futher involved with mapping services. The fact that there is no pnp thermal solution for the i2 is rather appauling. Phantoms have thermal, i1 has thermal, m-200 and m600 all have it but the intentional leave out of the loop of the i2 is sad. what if film makers were asked to carry a thermal payload for movie purposes... were sorry our drone cant do it we would have to buy a cheaper drone or a much more expensive drone to do so. lol. most of us choose the i2 for the portability  vs the m200 not to mention the price. hell the m-210rtk isnt even valuable to a mapper and would still have to use gcp... yall need to rethink some of your business models.

Rant over
2018-7-20
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

There is no DJI option for Thermal on Phantom.
DJI's view is that thermography is an industrial applications, so their line of UAV for cinematography platforms does not support it.
That's their decision and their view.

If you want one UAV to do both cinema and thermal and want to stay DJI then you need to look at a M600 Pro, XTr and the appropriate gimbal for whatever cine camera you choose.
Otherwise you need to maintain/operate multiple birds.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, I must inform you that there is no thermal for Phantom series. Every series of drones in DJI have designated uses. There are some that's for cinematic, agricultural, industrial or even just for a hobby. You might want to check our official website: www.dji.com to review those drones.
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules