Phantom 3 advanced drone with standard controller
4172 8 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_500JVf1KnKKJ
New

United Kingdom

I'm New Here I have a phantom 3 advanced drone and I picked up a phantom 3 standard controller is there any chance I can get this controller to work with my drone please help model for drone is w322 and the model of the controller is GL358wA I've done a lot of searching can only find using an advanced controller with a standard drone I'm wanted to do it the other way round really any help would be great
2018-7-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Nope, there is no chance.  
2018-7-20
Use props
djiuser_500JVf1KnKKJ
New

United Kingdom

What's the best place to pick up a controller and what controllers are compatible
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Phantom 3 Advanced AC is not compatible with the DJI Phantom 3 Standard remote controller. You will not be able to link and control the DJI Phantom 3 Advance with this remote controller model.
2018-7-20
Use props
djiuser_500JVf1KnKKJ
New

United Kingdom

Ok thank you could you please tell me what model controllers will work with my drone thank you for your help
2018-7-20
Use props
djiuser_U8h99BcGVC3a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46440 ft

New Zealand

I crashed my phantom 3 advanced and bought a phantom standard because it said it had slightly better flight time, and I wasn't worried about the camera. But I am very disappointed with the range using the standards controller, sometimes loses signal 50-100m away. Can I link my advanced controller to this this drone?
2022-1-21
Use props
djiuser_U8h99BcGVC3a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46440 ft

New Zealand

You made it clear you can't link standard controller to an advanced drone, but what about the other way around? Cheers
2022-1-21
Use props
David Stroup
New

United States

Can you pair more than one phantom 3 standard with one controller? I have 4 phantom 3 standards and 3 working controllers?
2-16 13:43
Use props
David Stroup
New

United States

Does the drone pair with the controller, or does the controller pair with the drone?
2-16 13:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules