How to Delete 360 Pano from SkyPixel??
1107 5 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Uploaded a 360 Pano to SkyPixel. The 360 looked good after stitching but once uploaded it had a white line going from center ground to sky. Tried to delete it.
Couldn't figure out how to delete it. I read forum posts but none of the things I read would work.
Also after a few tries SkyPixel would not recognize my email giving me a 429 error. Now I can't log in on the computer.
Tried logging in on with my Ipad and it worked but I still could not detete the Pano.

Any one else having similar problems???  
Thanks John

UPDATE:
Still cannot delete the bad 360. Uploaded another with the same results.
Any sugestions???
Here is the upload.

2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. I just want to clarify, are we talking about the SkyPixel website? In order for you to remove uploaded pictures, Just put the mouse over the photo you want to delete and a red bin icon will be displayed on the top left side of the photo. Just click on this icon. Within you SkyPixel profile, display your photos. If you have any concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

thanks for the info,  just might have the need to delete in the future.
2018-7-20
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-20 14:38
Hello there. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. I just want to clarify, are we talking about the SkyPixel website? In order for you to remove uploaded pictures, Just put the mouse over the photo you want to delete and a red bin icon will be displayed on the top left side of the photo. Just click on this icon. Within you SkyPixel profile, display your photos. If you have any concern, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks Natalia.
I tried that and there is no red bin icon shown.
Here is a screen shot. I put the mouse over the image and I get nothing. If I click it opens it.

2018-7-21
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2018-7-21 07:37
Thanks Natalia.
I tried that and there is no red bin icon shown.
Here is a screen shot. I put the mouse over the image and I get nothing. If I click it opens it.

Added the SkyPixel 360 to post #1
2018-7-21
Use props
DroneZonesUsa LLC
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-20 14:38
Hello there. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. I just want to clarify, are we talking about the SkyPixel website? In order for you to remove uploaded pictures, Just put the mouse over the photo you want to delete and a red bin icon will be displayed on the top left side of the photo. Just click on this icon. Within you SkyPixel profile, display your photos. If you have any concern, please let us know. Thank you.

How to delete 360 pano images???
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules