Newbie: best settings for mounting on vehicle
798 3 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonny3
New
United Kingdom

Hi, I am a newbie Osmo user. I want to mount the Osmo in a vehicle facing out and to record in a fixed direction to the side looking out of a small window. The vehicle will be moving and turning but I want the camera to stay in this fixed view.

As it comes out of the box, as the vehicle turns the camera tries to compensate and starts panning. HTRhanks Jonnzow do I stop this so it always satyes fixed ????

I understand that if I hold the trigger button, it will acheive this effect and hold the camera in one fixed view which is what I want, however I want to mount the camera and have no access to the trigger so is there a setting which will have the effect of making the trigger permanantly on or reversing its mode of operation.

Thanks

Jonny 3

2018-7-21
Use props
Jonny3
New
United Kingdom

I've just been messing with it and notice when you hold the trigger it locks the camera in one direction like a tank gun so when you turn the handle the camera stays on target , thats not what I want. I want it locked in one direction so I can point it in one direction mounted on the vehicle and then when I turn the vehicle it still points the same way in relation to the handle. IE it behaves like a non stabilised camera but with the ability to take out the bumps as I drive along.
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You may refer to this tutorial: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+v1.0.pdf
2018-7-22
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

There’s a gimbal lock on the right hand side of the screen - check out the manual
2018-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules