Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom FC40 motherboard issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Descarmond
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello,
after the antenna of my FC40 broke a couple of months ago, i decided to buy and install a new one. However, the connector of the antenna on the motherboard came loose. I had to remove the metal cap and try to solder the antenna wires directly to the motherboard. I soldered the antenna plus wire to the middle and bridged the minus wires on the side.

This turned out to be a very precise task and now it doesnt work anymore. Does annyone know how ro fix it or  where to get a replacement?
greets

2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. Since this issue happened to your DJI Phantom. The best thing you need to do is to send the DRone in for further assessment and for repair. Please contact our DJI Support Team for further help. Please send an email at support@dji.com indicate the issue that you are having today and a picture of the part that was damaged as well.
2018-7-21
Use props
Odan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182913 ft

I think If you like the drone and want to keep using it.....You should send your R/C in for …...prob should just buy a new one.
Used parts usually end up just as bad.
And......Thanks for showing me I'm not the only one who can't solder well
Look for a used one on ebay or something and link it up to your drone...If that's possible. That could be cheep...enough
Anyhow....hope it works out for you.
2018-7-21
Use props
Descarmond
lvl.1

Netherlands

Odan Posted at 2018-7-21 10:12
I think If you like the drone and want to keep using it.....You should send your R/C in for …...prob should just buy a new one.
Used parts usually end up just as bad.
And......Thanks for showing me I'm not the only one who can't solder well

Thank you for your reply.
I looked on ebay but there are little parts for sale for the FC40 since it is an older model.
Yeah my soldering skills are pretty basic
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules