Drone perdeu o controle e começa a desce
855 1 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Artenilson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96516 ft

Já entrei em contato com DJI e eles me trataram como se o problema fosse seu e se afastassem. Eu tinha mais de 50% de bateria e o drone não ficou 3 minutos e começou a descer, e DJI nem olhou para os arquivos de log que eu mandei, eu tive que abrir os arquivos e ver as coordenadas para correr atrás do drone, só ele desceu ao mato e nunca mais o encontrou. Eu tive que interpretar o arquivo eu mesmo e estou com prejuízo, meu drone nem tinha comprado 4 meses e eu não sei o que fazer porque era muito difícil comprar porque eu ainda estou pagando.
Arterito@gmail.com
2018-7-21
Use props
Artenilson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96516 ft

I've already got in touch with DJI, and they treated me like the problem is yours and turns away. I was over 50 percent drums and the drone did not go for 3 minutes and started to go down, and DJI did not even look at the log files I sent, I had to open the files and see the coordinates to run behind the drone, only he went down into the bush and never found it again. I had to interpret the file myself and I'm at the loss, my drone had not even bought 4 months and I do not know what to do because it was very difficult to buy because I'm still paying.
2018-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules