Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic air controller
1158 7 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlanta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 335679 ft

Hello,
today when I started my controller there was a beeping sound on it and after three or four times restarting the controller the sound was gone and the connection with the drone and android phone was back oke.
Later in the evening I wanted to reset my firmware with my windows 10 and the driver in device manager keeps restarting from my controller.
I did the test also on another computer.
Is there another way to reset the firmware from my controller?
The connection from my drone to the DJI Assistant is working fine and the connection from drone to controller is also oke.

Firmware Aircraft 01.00.0400
Remote controller 01.00.0100
2018-7-21
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are no problems with your controller. It's beep because mainly your control sticks are not in the center when power up. Just move your sticks a bit then it will stop beeping.
2018-7-21
Use props
Atlanta
lvl.2

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-7-21 12:11
There are no problems with your controller. It's beep because mainly your control sticks are not in the center when power up. Just move your sticks a bit then it will stop beeping.

No I already pushed on all buttons of the controller and also moved the joystick.
2018-7-21
Use props
Justaguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47047 ft
Canada

How do I find out the controller firmware ?
2018-7-21
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Justaguy Posted at 2018-7-21 14:34
How do I find out the controller firmware ?

In the DJI GO 4 menu called "About" (its the last at the bottom once you open the settings menu)
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I apologize for that inconvenience if may I ask did you try to re-link your RC to the AC? I would suggest calibrating the RC as well. Please keep us posted in any case that the issue will persist.
2018-7-22
Use props
Atlanta
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-22 11:08
Hi, I apologize for that inconvenience if may I ask did you try to re-link your RC to the AC? I would suggest calibrating the RC as well. Please keep us posted in any case that the issue will persist.

If I plug-in the ac then it will charge and after the battery is full charged there is no problem with flying the aircraft.
The problem is only if I connect the RC with the windows 10 Dji assistant 2 the driver in device manager keeps restarting every 3 seconds.
I think there is something wrong with the usb port on the controller.
In the beginning the connection with the controller and the Dji assistant 2 was working fine.
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Atlanta Posted at 2018-7-23 02:26
If I plug-in the ac then it will charge and after the battery is full charged there is no problem with flying the aircraft.
The problem is only if I connect the RC with the windows 10 Dji assistant 2 the driver in device manager keeps restarting every 3 seconds.
I think there is something wrong with the usb port on the controller.

Hi, thanks for the response, I would like to clarify if you will encounter a message that will pop up on your mobile device when you connected your phone to the RC, and also I would like to ask if the RC will restart during the firmware update or it will automatically restart your RC whenever you connect it to your computer?
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules