Birds, Beach & Surfers. Nice scenery.
501 8 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photojunky
lvl.3
United States

This was shot using about 20 minutes of footage over two day of almost perfect fog.

2018-7-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That was nice to watch.

I was just discussing drones and recording surfers, with a friend from Vancouver BC.  

This video definately shows that no one is being spied on... Thanks for sharing it.

RedHotPoker
2018-7-21
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>

Well done photojunky, a nice to watch you have there.
2018-7-22
Use props
photojunky
lvl.3
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-7-21 18:33
That was nice to watch.

I was just discussing drones and recording surfers, with a friend from Vancouver BC.  

No spying here. I tried to be as considerate as possible because I know how some people feel about drones although they are horribly misinformed. All it takes is one dumb dumb to do something stupid and the next thing you know, everybody's looking at us funny. I have not had any bad experiences but I have heard about a couple.
2018-7-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

photojunky Posted at 2018-7-22 05:32
No spying here. I tried to be as considerate as possible because I know how some people feel about drones although they are horribly misinformed. All it takes is one dumb dumb to do something stupid and the next thing you know, everybody's looking at us funny. I have not had any bad experiences but I have heard about a couple.

Yes, you are so correct.  Good to read your mannered approach.

Being polite and unobtrusive is always prudent..

RedHotPoker
2018-7-22
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft

Nice video.  Loved your ability to follow the birds.  Were you using goggles?  Which just a screen it is hard to see the details.  Great flying.  Thanks for sharing.  
2018-7-22
Use props
photojunky
lvl.3
United States

bob37 Posted at 2018-7-22 10:51
Nice video.  Loved your ability to follow the birds.  Were you using goggles?  Which just a screen it is hard to see the details.  Great flying.  Thanks for sharing.

No goggles here. I am farsighted and have been unable to find goggles that will work for me. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I was using a large tablet and the lighting wasn't too bright so I was able to see everything clearly.
2018-7-22
Use props
Markon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1296585 ft
Australia

great video
2018-7-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

well done