5 Simple But Amazingly Cinematic Drone Shots
650 12 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
First Officer

I love Stewarts work! Brought to you by I Can't Walk But I Can To Fly Drone Show

2018-7-21
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Excellent Video.
2018-7-22
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Yes! Stewart is one of my favorites bro!
2018-7-22
Use props
fans90c13814
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>

The video is from January 2017. Hardly timely and up to date. Do you just randomly and constantly post stuff?
2018-7-22
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

I don't think age or dates on videos have anything to do with if content is relevant. You obviously disagree. If my posts bother you, please stop thinking you have to read my posts and comment negatively. My opinion this negative energy is not good for the drone community.
2018-7-22
Use props
fans90c13814
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>

Your appear to be attempting to take over this forum with your constant posting. I certainly don't read them, as they seem to be mostly yawn ho-hum.  I think we might have more positive energy if you'd let others get a spot on page one.
2018-7-22
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Understand
2018-7-22
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Bro, I'll watch how much I post from now on. I'm a wheelchair bound stroke survivor who can't drive. My life is sitting in front of my computer so over posting happens. I'll watch it! Thanks!
2018-7-22
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Look bro, I'm a wheelchair bound half paralyzed stroke survivor and spend 10+ hours a day behind my computer. I do tend to over post. Sorry for my attitude! This community means more than you know to me! Please unblock me and I'll listen to you on how often I should post? You guys mean a ton to me and I'm deeply grateful for each one of you. Now that's the authentic me bro.
Aaron
2018-7-22
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

So you know me better!

2018-7-22
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

Thanks for posting that, Aaron. He's one my favourites too and I hadn't seen it before.
2018-7-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

great thanks for sharing
2018-7-23
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

thanks for sharing!
2018-7-23