Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote controller issues
383 7 2018-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PkFmDCOnfpS7
lvl.1

Hi,
Last day I was using my mavic air. It was showing calibration needed issue. After calibration when I was trying to fly the remote was not working after the auto take off(but not climbing to the usual altitude) and gimble is also not working with the remote buttons(but by screen I can control). I've reinstalled the dji go4 app also. But nothing is helping me out. Please help guys.
2018-7-21
Use props
GDL
First Officer
Flight distance : 1498789 ft
Hong Kong

Did you upgrade the firmware for aircraft and controller?
2018-7-21
Use props
TRIDIB DEBBARMA
lvl.1

Yup it's updated to the latest. And just now I've tried to fly this with my phone and it's working fine. Only issue is with the remote controller I guess.
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I just want to clarify, have you tried to re-link your RC to your AC? Can you please try to re-link it. For reference, please see the attached video tutorial below. Also, after that please connect your device to your RC again and let's see if this will work. Thanks.

2018-7-22
Use props
TRIDIB DEBBARMA
lvl.1

Yup I've tried it two times. All the buttons of RC is working (camera/video recording) only except the two joysticks and the gimble scroll button
2018-7-22
Use props
GDL
First Officer
Flight distance : 1498789 ft
United States

I think you should send the RC back for replacement.
2018-7-22
Use props
TRIDIB DEBBARMA
lvl.1

Ok thanks
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

TRIDIB DEBBARMA Posted at 2018-7-22 15:59
Yup I've tried it two times. All the buttons of RC is working (camera/video recording) only except the two joysticks and the gimble scroll button

Hi, I would like to ask when calibrating the RC, did you notice if the joysticks are responding through DJI GO 4 app? If your joysticks are not responding, please send it into our repair facility for further evaluation. Kindly see the link below.

www.dji.com/service
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules