Dumb Osmo/iphone video storage/transfer question
841 3 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansff06f8ee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 511969 ft
United States

Using Osmo Mobile 2 for the first time, under the gun for an event yesterday; I thought I had most of it figured out, but when I went to my iphone photo library, to my surprise, nothing was there. Heart attack time. Then I opened DJI GO, and clicked "Editor", and the videos all seemed to be there, and I could "download" them.

Can someone provide a 50,000' overview as to how this works? Are the videos on the phone, but somewhere else? What is the typical workflow to get these videos into my editor (Aperture)?

Thanks in advance.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, since you're using iPhone, the only way you can see the files you took is through playback and from there, you will have an option to download those file.
2018-7-22
Use props
fansff06f8ee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 511969 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-22 05:22
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, since you're using iPhone, the only way you can see the files you took is through playback and from there, you will have an option to download those file.

Thanks. That's good to know. Would it be different if I used an Android device?
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansff06f8ee Posted at 2018-7-22 06:05
Thanks. That's good to know. Would it be different if I used an Android device?

Yes. In Android, you will have an option in the settings of the DJI Go app on where you would like to save the files directly.
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules