Trouble downloading video from drone
2455 3 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans65cee56b
lvl.1

Hey there,
I just finished shooting a video with my spark. However, when I got home and went to download the video off my drone using the DJI app, I was prompted with a message saying “Download Failed Isuficient Disk Space”. I’m not sure if this is meaning the space I have on my phone, which I don’t think it is because I have 10 gb left of free space, or on the sd card. The video is 11 mins long and it is the only video on the sd card so I can’t free up more room on it. Please help.
Thanks
67F8D062-A461-4583-8BC6-05A7101FF633.png
2018-7-22
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

That message must refer to your phone. This is just a guess, but it might mean insufficient space has been designated for the folder on your phone that it's going to. Eleven minutes of 1080p must be a huge file. But like I said, that's a guess.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We feel sorry to hear that you are having issues with downloading the video. May I ask if you can had you formatted the SD card when you activated the aircraft? If you are shooting 1080p with the spark and haven't formatted the SD card, this will give one of the errors since it is not formatted. If you may remove the SD card and try to use a card reader, plug it in your PC to export the files first before formatting. Let us know if you still have some issues. We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-7-22
Use props
landude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126407 ft

United States

Don't use the app. Connect the spark and use file explorer for you OS and pull the files that way.
I believe it's under the DCAM folder.
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules