Factory reset
506 6 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave-M
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bought a Spark via an auction site, happy with my purchase, but I have problems actually getting my Nokia N8 to connect. the reason I bought was because I was impressed with my sons Spark, incidentally my phone connects to his with no problem.
  So I did a factory reset in the hope that my connection problem would be sorted, restarting my Spark and controller, I did get connection on my phone, so I then reinstalled the latest update, now I cant get my phone to connect,
  Do I have to reinstall all the updates, or does the latest one include all previous updates?
  My method of connection is as per the App DJI GO4 ie; start Spark and controller then scan the code. This fails. I also go to my Wi-Fi settings and the Spark network does not show in the list.
Sorry if this is an old question. But I have searched.

2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for any troubles. Sad to say the mobile device Nokia N8 is not fully compatible to run the app. It may be worked before but some of the features may not be available for the current device after the update. Please take a quick look on some of the fully compatible devices below. Thank you.

2018-7-22
Use props
Dave-M
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for that Stephen, but I won't be going out to buy another phone just yet, so what other options do I have.
Also regarding my other question, does the latest update contain all other previous updates.
2018-7-22
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Is there a Go4 for a symbian phone?
I really doubt that!
I think you won't have other options, as getting an droid or an iOS phone
2018-7-22
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Or are you running NITDroid on your N8?

" the reason I bought was because I was impressed with my sons Spark, incidentally my phone connects to his with no problem."
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dave-M Posted at 2018-7-22 22:41
Thanks for that Stephen, but I won't be going out to buy another phone just yet, so what other options do I have.
Also regarding my other question, does the latest update contain all other previous updates.

Hi, thanks for the response, if you were able to update the firmware to the new one that would be covered all fixes from the previous updates on our firmware. Please don't hesitate to reach us for further assistance. Thank you.
2018-7-23
Use props
Dave-M
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, installed the latest up date. And pleased to say that for now my phone is linking to the controller. My method is the let Spam and controller sort them selves out, then go to my phone settings turn off WiFi, then turn on again. And then my Spark controller network appears, click on it to connect then open the GO4 app
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules