558 8 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
z-eeman
New

United Kingdom

Hi

I need some help???

As i have recently brought the AIR and after recording a few video shots some of the videos files dont play. i.e i wend to a clif end and took some videos the first 3/6 videos play but then anything onwards dont play. I have a PC so i recorded in MP4 and i even tried a VLC player to play it. nothing works !!! i tried 4k, 2k and 1080P same problem i have a 32 gb micro sd to record the files and to hlep i even formated the sd card in the drone same problem!!!!

thanks
2018-7-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Could it be that your have shut down your aircraft before stopping the recording in DJI GO 4? In that case the videos are damaged because not properly closed, but you can recover them: http://djifix.live555.com/
2018-7-22
Use props
z-eeman
New

United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-7-22 12:56
Could it be that your have shut down your aircraft before stopping the recording in DJI GO 4? In that case the videos are damaged because not properly closed, but you can recover them: http://djifix.live555.com/

hi  wachtberger

thank you for your reply

i use to do that before  and was worried so i went on this forum and i read that in the different thread,  this time i stopped recording before landing and still the same problem. i haven't tried the link yet see how that goes thanks
2018-7-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

z-eeman Posted at 2018-7-22 13:01
hi  wachtberger

thank you for your reply

If you are sure that you have stopped recording before shutting down aircraft the other potential source of the problem could be the SD card. Have you tried recording with the internal memory of Mavic Air and also get this problem?
2018-7-22
Use props
z-eeman
New

United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-7-22 13:11
If you are sure that you have stopped recording before shutting down aircraft the other potential source of the problem could be the SD card. Have you tried recording with the internal memory of Mavic Air and also get this problem?

Hi wachtberger

cool i will try that out, will try with internal memory then the SD so will no , will try next weekend

thank you once again
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the recorded footages of your DJI Mavic Air. Do you have a spare SD Card? For us to isolate the issue can you try to use a different SD Card and record some short footages? To see if it will show the same results. I also suggest using the recommended SD Card for the DJI Mavic Air for compatibility and reliability purposes. I will post the list of recommended SD cards for the DJI Mavic Air for reference.

2018-7-22
Use props
z-eeman
New

United Kingdom

hi DJI Stephen

thank you i will look into buying one of these micro SD card from the list above and try recording on that.

thanks  
2018-7-23
Use props
Mark190
lvl.1

India

Do you see any error message when you play those files in VLC? The issue seems to be with the SD card itself. Use a compatible SD card ,I use sandisk Extreme V30  and never had such issue. I remember it happened once when I shut down my aircraft before stopping the recording and then the video didn’t play at all.  But then I was recommended to use stellar video repair to fix the issue.
2018-7-29
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sandisk extreme sd cards are good both 32g and 64g
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now