940 14 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MisteRoadsteR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9500951 ft
France

Helllo dji users and staf,

I'm French and i will try to explain my problem my best.

I own my Spark fly more combo for 10 month now, 651 flight, 74h flight hours and 2000+ km (i love flying this bird in sport mode!).

My last vacation flight is a nightmare : After starting up again my Spark at the beach, waited for gps home location as usual, takeoff then it goes foward for 10m and up to 2,5m with no correct altitude control with the remote! i heard propeler speed variations for a brief moment then it sudenly droped into water, for just 5 seconds before i took it back in my hands. I attempted to dry it my best and left it in front of a fan for 24h before trying to start it again but no life, i think motherboard is dead...
The battery seams to be ok but nothing appens when i double clic it to start. i have 3 other batteries : same result

I have looked many times my last flight on my iPad to see if i have done something wrong but i have only pushed right, left and up during this short flight.
I can provide FlightRecord files i would appreciate some corporate help to analyse, explain and maybe repair my Spark if possible ?

How can we deal with this problem ?

Best

2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi MisteRoadsteR, We are terribly sorry to know about your unfortunate experience with your Spark. May I know where are you located and where did you purchase the drone?
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MisteRoadsteR, sorry for the mishap, please contact our support team (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav) to start a ticket for the data analysis if you believe the accident has nothing to do with the pilot operation, please note if the aircraft is water-damaged, its performance may be severely affected, and the aircraft will be beyond repair. So a replacement service is provided, instead of repair services if the product is sent in. Please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-7-22
Use props
MisteRoadsteR
lvl.4
France

Hello Diana and Mindy,

Thank you for your involvement.
My Spark ,is a gift from my girlfriend, she told me she got it on Tomtop website. I live in Paris France, not so far from the new dji store. I was there at the openning day :-)
So i have sent the form to dji support and this is my  request  number 1256115.
Thanks in advance for what you can do.

Best
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MisteRoadsteR Posted at 2018-7-23 09:00
Hello Diana and Mindy,

Thank you for your involvement.

Hi, MisteRoadsteR, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. May I have your SN so that we can check the designated repair center of your drone? Thank you.
2018-7-23
Use props
MisteRoadsteR
lvl.4
France

Dear Liza, Mindy and DJI Support,

I’m sure DJI is doing is best to provide the best product with the best software for user experience.
My Spark worked fine for 650 flight and gave me a lot of nice pictures and a lot of pleasure flying it just for fun. Thank you for that.
I really don’t think if i have done something wrong in this 651th flight but i’m no more confident.
All happens really fast, but watching my flight and my own actions many times doesn’t indicate to me i have mistaken.
Maybe with your help and the FlighRecord files you should give me an aswer ?
Maybe the brief strange behaviour and propeller speed variations i heard just before the splash, is a Spark battery major cell deviation problem at the end of the flight as log viewers shows?

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/R72GO0A1MIV6MPUS8FIK/#

https://app.airdata.com/share/lSpfey/POWERBattery_Cells

Here is my SN :

0ADE751B100JD

I have sent this serial number and my fligjtlog to DJI Support.

I really hope you will find an explanation so i can be confident again flying DJI drones, and a good solution for me.

Best regards
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MisteRoadsteR Posted at 2018-7-25 03:42

Dear Liza, Mindy and DJI Support,

Upon checking your SN, I'm sorry that there is no record in our system. Generally, the SN is 14 digits, it seems that the one you offered is 13 digits, could you check and confirm? Alternatively, you may upload a screenshot of the aircraft SN for further check, thanks in advance!
2018-7-25
Use props
MisteRoadsteR
lvl.4
France

Sorry

I triple check, here it is, sorry.

0ASDE751B100JD

Thank you
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

MisteRoadsteR Posted at 2018-7-25 09:22
Sorry

I triple check, here it is, sorry.

Hi Aedificat, Thanks for the SN. I was able to check your name with your ticket number. We actually sent you email for you provide necessary information needed to start the claim. Kindly reply on it.
2018-7-25
Use props
MisteRoadsteR
lvl.4
France

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-7-25 12:03
Hi Aedificat, Thanks for the SN. I was able to check your name with your ticket number. We actually sent you email for you provide necessary information needed to start the claim. Kindly reply on it.

Hy Diana, all sent

Regards
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

MisteRoadsteR Posted at 2018-7-26 09:24
Hy Diana, all sent

Regards

Thank you for providing us all the necessary information, Aedificat. We have received it and we will forward it to the right department. We will contact you soon.
2018-7-26
Use props
MisteRoadsteR
lvl.4
France

Hello Mindy, Diana, Suzan & DJI Support,

I have sent  the whole FlightRecords folder zipped to Support you as requested, with wetransfer.

Reading the forum i found this post with a video :

https://forum.dji.com/thread-124719-1-1.html

My spark had the same behaviour and did exactly the same sound for 2 or 3s at the moment it felt into water !!
Hope you can see this in the data.

Best

MisteRoadsteR

Le 1 août 2018 à 18:02, DJI Support <support@dji.com> a écrit :

claimed case CAS-2061263-C3P5D0
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MisteRoadsteR Posted at 2018-8-1 12:12
Hello Mindy, Diana, Suzan & DJI Support,

I have sent  the whole FlightRecords folder zipped to Support you as requested, with wetransfer.

Hi MisteRoadsteR, yes, email has been received and we will inform the team to arrange the data analysis as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2018-8-1
Use props
MisteRoadsteR
lvl.4
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-1 23:35
Hi MisteRoadsteR, yes, email has been received and we will inform the team to arrange the data analysis as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.

Hello Mindy and DJI Support

Any update for my case?

Best
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MisteRoadsteR Posted at 2018-8-8 01:47
Hello Mindy and DJI Support

Any update for my case?

I've checked your case again, the data analysis has been finished, and the team will inform the data analysis result soon, please keep an eye on the email later, thanks!
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules