Phantom 3 Advance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans55b1d7dd
New

My phantom 3 advance as started have video lag in ftv. Its impossible to follow a moving object now. nothing as changed no new firware. I have tryed diffence phone and different cords. nothing helps.
2018-7-22
Use props
Phantom4thebest
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107648 ft

United Kingdom

Have you tried hard restarting the drone? by shutting it down from battery then pulling the battery out for 30 mins to an hr then turning it back on? fixed a similar problem with one of my phantom 3 SEs
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. I  just want to confirm, Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go App? May I also know what's the make and model of devices are you using? Please make sure to use a compatible device. Thanks.
2018-7-23
Use props
fans55b1d7dd
New

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-23 03:57
Hi, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. I  just want to confirm, Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go App? May I also know what's the make and model of devices are you using? Please make sure to use a compatible device. Thanks.

Yah i have. It's don't matter what app I'm using to control the drone same lag. I'm using Motorola force 2
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans55b1d7dd Posted at 2018-7-23 05:45
Yah i have. It's don't matter what app I'm using to control the drone same lag. I'm using Motorola force 2

Hi, unfortunately the Motorola force 2 that you are using is not fully compatible to run the app. Please take a quick look in the list of fully compatible devices below. Thank you.

2018-7-23
Use props
fans55b1d7dd
New

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-23 05:51
Hi, unfortunately the Motorola force 2 that you are using is not fully compatible to run the app. Please take a quick look in the list of fully compatible devices below. Thank you.

[view_image]

I was trying my friends s7 other day same 6s lag
2018-7-23
Use props
fans55b1d7dd
New

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-23 05:51

[view_image]

I was trying my friends s7 the other day same 6s lag
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans55b1d7dd Posted at 2018-7-23 06:08
I was trying my friends s7 other day same 6s lag

Hi, make sure that no other apps are opened, turn off the bluetooth and enable the airplane mode. Thank you.
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules