Return to home problem
1912 5 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa9b1d8d7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131667 ft

Could anyone help i have a mavic pro sometime before i start flying the maric return to hone comes up. If i cancel it and start flying just about a minute it does the same thing return to hone again. I will have to cancel it about four times before i can continue frying. After that it works well. That happens every time i change the battery or my first flight.
2018-7-22
Use props
bjashton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245932 ft
United Kingdom

By design it returns home if the battery is low. So one possibility is that it THINKS the battery is low when it isn't. I would start by cleaning all the contacts on the battery and where it connects to the drone to make sure something isn't interfering with the drone communicating with the battery. If it's multiple batteries that suggests it's more likely to be the drone side. With mobile phones people used to recommend using a rubber.

The other possibility is the RTH button itself. I'd try pressing that a few times with the controller switched off to make sure it isn't sticking.

Might not solve it but these are quick / free so worth trying first. Then I'd log a support ticket with DJI unless anyone has any better suggestions.
2018-7-23
Use props
Eagle_Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Make sure your RTH button is not stuck!
This happened before from many users.
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on your DJI Mavic Pro. Can you please sync the flight records of your DJI Mavic Pro using your DJI Go 4 application for us to check. Please try to check the batteries of your Drone if they are charged properly and if the batteries are working well before the flight.
2018-7-23
Use props
fansa9b1d8d7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131667 ft

Ok I will check the batteries
2018-7-25
Use props
djiuser_gxeDXLIcAbr2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78291 ft
United States

I have a Mavic Mini return to home question? After flying for approximately 10 flights I noticed that my return to home option wasn’t available anymore. All I have is that just land option. Any suggestions on how to get back my return to home feature.
Thanks in advance!
Ron
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules