Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yummyburger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275315 ft
  • >>>

Hi,
i
Dont know why we customer in Singapore can't use online repair request or even buy Dji refresh/care.

Anyway, my 2 months old combo MPP, after a few days of non use, 1 stopped working with no light and not charging etc.

How can i start the exchange and what is needed from me so that i can prepare it for your.

Hope to hear from your asap.

THanks
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry to read your issue. Please kindly write an email to support@dji.com, the designated team will guide you the further steps. No worries.
2018-7-22
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>

ok thanks susan. Appreciate your fast response
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Yummyburger Posted at 2018-7-22 18:48
ok thanks susan. Appreciate your fast response

You are welcome. If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise.
2018-7-22
Use props
dronto
Second Officer

Hi, sorry to hear this. May I know if you tried to bring them back to the store that you originally purchased them from? My understanding is that the local authorized dealer would help to deal with servicing/warranty issue.
Yup I wish the DJI Car Refresh is made more available globally.
All the best
2018-7-22
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>

dronto Posted at 2018-7-22 21:37
Hi, sorry to hear this. May I know if you tried to bring them back to the store that you originally purchased them from? My understanding is that the local authorized dealer would help to deal with servicing/warranty issue.
All the best

oh well, before i buy the MPP, the owner said dont worry. anything just bring back. if they have parts, they can change for me. However before, i wanted to buy 1 more battery and he said no stocks, now i told him about my faulty battery, he said to contact DJI.

Strange thing is , DJI website list Singapore Hobby Supplies as dealer and service centre too, but heard warranty still have to send back to Hong Kong. Doesn't make sense
2018-7-23
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>

dronto Posted at 2018-7-22 21:37
All the best

I m sure singapore isn't that of a tiny market but we get zero service here,  can't get parts, if managed to find parts, its ridiculous price.
2018-7-23
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

Yummyburger Posted at 2018-7-23 00:23
oh well, before i buy the MPP, the owner said dont worry. anything just bring back. if they have parts, they can change for me. However before, i wanted to buy 1 more battery and he said no stocks, now i told him about my faulty battery, he said to contact DJI.

Strange thing is , DJI website list Singapore Hobby Supplies as dealer and service centre too, but heard warranty still have to send back to Hong Kong. Doesn't make sense

Thanks for your kind sharing. Did you buy it from a personal seller or a store? The reason I asked is because if you bought it from an authorised store/dealer, they should be able to help with the warranty service (i.e., sending it to DJI Hong Kong).

Yup I hear you about the inconvenience to have to ship to Hong Kong
2018-7-23
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

Yummyburger Posted at 2018-7-23 00:25
I m sure singapore isn't that of a tiny market but we get zero service here,  can't get parts, if managed to find parts, its ridiculous price.

Completely agree with your point here
2018-7-23
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>

dronto Posted at 2018-7-23 04:17
Thanks for your kind sharing. Did you buy it from a personal seller or a store? The reason I asked is because if you bought it from an authorised store/dealer, they should be able to help with the warranty service (i.e., sending it to DJI Hong Kong).

i bought from a camera shop in Chinatown,he said he is authroise dealer but i don't see their shop name in dji store list. Anyway am a newbee, didn't even know there are so many dji dealers in singapore when was going thru dji website, even more shocked there Singapore hobby supplies is a service centre. but not sure what is it for . but paid using this app called Shoppee. Its already been 2 months, doub't they will do anything since they already made the sale from me.

1 thing strange when i was going thru web and saw that a shop in Singapore states can buy dji refresh thru them .Singapore hobby supplies also charging a yearly $150 i think and they will submit the claim for you with shipping included. but thought shipping is covered by DJI?
2018-7-23
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>

dronto Posted at 2018-7-23 04:17

he did say that before i buy, now ask me to submit the claim myself. anyway i do not want to send my MPP to hong kong unless really needs to . so much times wasted without my drone if need to send everything in to hk. Maybe once the new Mavic is out, then maybe ok to send in as will have the other to play with   
2018-7-23
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

Yummyburger Posted at 2018-7-23 11:06
he did say that before i buy, now ask me to submit the claim myself. anyway i do not want to send my MPP to hong kong unless really needs to . so much times wasted without my drone if need to send everything in to hk. Maybe once the new Mavic is out, then maybe ok to send in as will have the other to play with

Hmm..the challenge here is your seller is not keen to help out. I wouldn’t want it to be sent to Hong Kong either as it will take a while before you can get your drone/battery back

2018-7-23
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

Yummyburger Posted at 2018-7-23 11:01
i bought from a camera shop in Chinatown,he said he is authroise dealer but i don't see their shop name in dji store list. Anyway am a newbee, didn't even know there are so many dji dealers in singapore when was going thru dji website, even more shocked there Singapore hobby supplies is a service centre. but not sure what is it for . but paid using this app called Shoppee. Its already been 2 months, doub't they will do anything since they already made the sale from me.

1 thing strange when i was going thru web and saw that a shop in Singapore states can buy dji refresh thru them .Singapore hobby supplies also charging a yearly $150 i think and they will submit the claim for you with shipping included. but thought shipping is covered by DJI?

Heard that this Singapore Hobby place that you referred to is quite solid because they are an authorized service center in Singapore. You may want to contact them and explaining your situation, hope they can help you out. All the best and keep us posted

It may be a while before we can “buy and receive” Mavic 2.
2018-7-23
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

Hi after re-reading your original post, can I confirm that the issue is with 1 of the batteries but your Mavic Pro Platinum and 2 other batteries are Ok? If that’s the case you can still fly and consider getting another new battery (for longer flight duration).

Or did I read it wrongly?
2018-7-23
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Sorry to hear.  But at least it is just a battery though which is easily replaceable.  Happy and safe flying.
2018-7-23
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>
Singapore

Think they only support their own buyers and also need to pay yearly $150 if i am not wrong
2018-7-24
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>
Singapore

Yeah only 1 battery, still flying it with 2 batteries. I want ideally 4 batteries, going to buy 1 more battery
2018-7-24
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>
Singapore

Is it normal not to hear fro anyone after more than 24 hours of writing in to them? The dji moderator in this forum is so much more efficient and better
2018-7-24
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-22 19:05
You are welcome. If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise.

Hi DJI Susan,

I think it's really ridiculous for them to take 1 week to get information from me when i already send them everything in first email with youtube video and even dropbox link with full pictures and videos if they need to download.

Then now its been 1 week and i am still waiting for answer on their investigation.  

I really couldn't fathom how could something as simple as a battery take so damn long, i really can't imagine if the fault is not the battery but the MPP, that would really scare me how long will that take. sigh.

I think this is the only number that i have of this case #1254865
Was thinking of buying inspire 2 and mavic pro 2, but now think i have to re-consider given the service
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Yummyburger Posted at 2018-8-2 21:28
Hi DJI Susan,

I think it's really ridiculous for them to take 1 week to get information from me when i already send them everything in first email with youtube video and even dropbox link with full pictures and videos if they need to download.

Hi Yummyburger, thanks for getting back to us. I've checked the info you offered, the case is under progressing, I'll push the team and help you get an update soon. There might be some delay due to the weekend, we'll keep follow up as well.
2018-8-4
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
  • >>>
Singapore

Hi dji susan, I received an email yesterday night saying my battery case is approved. Thank you
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules