2671 6 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Hi

Was out yesterday but couldn't get the App connected to the GameSir, tried everything restarting App, Gamesir, Phone, turning BT off/on several times it just didn't show up in the Tello App.
Later back at home i tried again and then finally discovered that if the Tello App has not permission to Locataion the GameSir does not show up in the App?

What is the relationship between Location permission and the GameSir device, i just don't get it? - Did Ryze make this limitation in order to ensure we have the location permission enabled, if so, why?
In the first place i can't figure out what it need the location for at all, being that no GPS or anything related is implemented in this tiny drone.

2018-7-22
Use props
Snakelover
lvl.4

United States

I'm not sure! You should contact DJI directly for that.
2018-8-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our product and service, I’ve transferred your feedback to the supervisor, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2018-8-3
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Snakelover Posted at 2018-8-3 19:44
I'm not sure! You should contact DJI directly for that.

As they are represented here i suppose that was what i did.
2018-8-4
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

RYZE Posted at 2018-8-3 22:50
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our product and service, I’ve transferred your feedback to the supervisor, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.

Thank you for your attention.
May i please ask if it is normal that the GameSir don't get connected automatic when it is on and active when the app is started?
I always have to enter the settings and tap connect, if this is normal, please have that in mind like the my other request to have the settings saved and transferred to the Tello on connection. It really is annoying to always remember to set high picture quality, preferred transmission rate etc. every time the Tello has been powered down.
2018-8-4
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry for unable to reply you in time. In regard to your concern, please be warmly reminded that mobile device whose system is Android  6.0 or above need to be allowed to access location to connect Bluetooth device. That accounts that it is not limited by Ryze.
2018-8-8
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry for unable to reply you in time. In regard to your concern, please be warmly reminded that mobile device whose system is Android  6.0 or above need to be allowed to access location to connect Bluetooth devices, not only Tello.

In regard to T1D auto connect issue, we respectfully suggest that you can contact GameSir regarding with this since they are the one who offers tech support of T1D controller, just email them to this email address cs@gamesir.hk.

About the image quality and bitrate selection, we sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, as the flight condition is different between each flight, we set that the photo quality selection of the APP will back to normal and the Bit Rate will become Auto every time you restart the APP to get the minimize delay.
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules