United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2014-11-3
Use props
wescoweb1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1472162 ft
United States

How did you get the official play store on your BT-200 in the first place?  I have been working only through the Amazon app store side-loaded.  Did your BT-200 come with AV (mirroring) option?  Have you tried to plug HDMI out of your iPad or phone into it to see if the glasses can be slave connected?
2014-11-13
Use props
wescoweb1
lvl.1
United States

These glasses (version two) are amazing for FPV!  At full brightness, they take over most of the screen and become a totally immersive FPV experience.  You can easily change the brightness between 3 levels.  
It is very hard to find the Epson EHDMC10 Mirroring adapter alone (about impossible actually), unless you got a packaged version of the BT-200av (with the av on the end).  The Epson Pre-launch folks have offered to help me out in getting one (I bought the BT-200 without mirror package from them a few weeks back) since they are not available online alone anywhere except from one place overseas and costs like $240 US dollars.  I cannot find any other brand anything like this either.  All the other brands are made to go only one-way, from device to TV and not the other way.  
With EHDMC10, it appears you can plug any HDMI source into it, and it will wifi forward it along to the glasses (of course the glasses wifi could then not also be hooked up to the Phantom Vision Plus).  
My goal is to do HDMI out of my iPad mini or Samsung Note 3 that is connected to Phantom Plus, into this mirror, and then into BT-200, so that I can be getting FPV view while others can be looking at the iPad.  Of course, this means the controls will all be on the iPad and the BT-200 goggles will be view only (no head-tracking to move plus camera gimbal).  I don't mind this with the new Phantom 2 Plus radio through since it has a hardware gimbal dial on it and so software gimbal control or accelerometer of iPad are not necessary.  
I have also figured out a way to go HDMI out of iPad mini or note three and into VGA input on Boscam goggles using a little converter by Keedox that costs under $20 and will convert the iPad or note 3 (using the micro USB powered HDMI out adapters they require) from HDMI input to VGA output.  The trick here is that the Keedox and HDMI out of ipad/phone devices must both be powered and the Keedox must be powered up to get the VGA striped screen default before plugging the HDMI into the Keedox.  They sell Keedox converters that have higher S-Video outputs as well.
2014-11-13
Use props
phila100
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Sorry to hear your BT200 have got screwed-up via the DJI update!
Was thinking about getting the BT200 glasses but been put-off by the inability to download App directly - you have to side-load or something - which just may be beyond me!! Afraid I need plug-and-play!!
Do you rate the glasses (not DJI's updates!)
2014-11-13
Use props
johnkilcline
lvl.3

Portugal

You can now get the app direct through the Moverio app store it was added there by DJI on 11-11-2014
2014-11-13
Use props
wescoweb1
lvl.1
United States

johnkilcline@gm Posted at 2014-11-14 01:59
You can now get the app direct through the Moverio app store it was added there by DJI on 11-11-2014

When I go to the app store, even though language is set to english, nothing was in English.  Is DJI in English?
2014-11-13
Use props
johnkilcline
lvl.3

Portugal

This was a tweet from Eric at Epson Moverio on 11-11-2014
eric.JPG
2014-11-13
Use props
johnkilcline
lvl.3

Portugal

try this

https://moverio.epson.biz/jsp/pc/pc_application_list.jsp
2014-11-13
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187969 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello Friends,

Can you tell me if the DJI Vision App work well in a Galaxy tab 2 or 3?

Thanks,
2014-11-13
Use props
dustabbe.email
lvl.3
Flight distance : 76319 ft
  • >>>
United States

wescoweb1@gmail Posted at 2014-11-14 00:01
These glasses (version two) are amazing for FPV!  At full brightness, they take over most of the scr ...

Just curious, have you found a way to use the Moverio glasses on anything other than the Vision? I've seen some "av" wireless converters that they claim are "android compatible" but I've not seen any reports on using them with Moverios.
2015-1-25
Use props
RickDennis
lvl.1

United States

franklinpeguero Posted at 2014-11-14 12:32
Hello Friends,

Can you tell me if the DJI Vision App work well in a Galaxy tab 2 or 3?

franklinpeguero, I use the Epson Moverio glasses with my Galaxy 4S without any issues.
2015-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules