Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X7 camera sensor error
893 1 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eliseo
lvl.1
Argentina

It is the third time  I had this " Camera Sensor Error"  First time It resolved by changing the SD card. Then again, I tryed many things adviced  in the forum, and finally it worked again by updating all firmware . But now being in a remote location with an important job, this error came again and I couldn't do the job. I tried everyhting although I didn't have internet conection. I felt very disapointed (and angry). Is there any solution for this issue?
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. There's a possibility that the reason why you're getting that error is because the Yaw-axis pre-tightening screw does not stick. And the coaxial cable is short-circuited when it is pressed by the Yaw-axis. This issue may occur when the coaxial cable port between the gimbal vibration absorbing board quick release port and flight controller module is short-circuited. You may try to re-mount the gimbal but if the issue persists, I highly suggest to send the unit back to our facility to have it checked by our engineers.
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules