Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote not connecting to Spark
13696 9 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans52ef3eaa
lvl.2

Hi, new to all this. I have used the Spark with no issues until yesterday. When I turn on the Spark and the remote the green light indicating they are linked doesn't come on. When I look at the ipad mini it indicates they are connected but when I try to enter the drone to fly it says not connected.
I can fly the drone using my iphone but that was a one flight wonder when I disconnected 50 meters out and returned to home and missed the location by a few yards and landed on the roof...no more phone flying.

Any ideas how to get my remote to connect to my drone?

Cheers

2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you are having. May I ask for the version of your aircraft and your remote controller?

2018-7-23
Use props
JimFandango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130768 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds like your phone is connected to the RC, but the RC and the Spark aren't paired. Follow the instructions in this link and you should get there.

https://www.heliguy.com/blog/con ... -remote-controller/
2018-7-23
Use props
JimFandango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130768 ft
United Kingdom

If you've been flying with your phone, the RC and the Spark definitely won't be connected without you pressing the button on the back of the battery for three seconds (until you hear the single beep) then simultaneously pressing the pause button, fn button and customisable button on the right shoulder of the controller. If you do that correctly you should hear a horrible beeping sound from the controller for a few seconds until it binds, then you're good to go.

It's a process you have to follow if switching between phone and RC control.
2018-7-23
Use props
fans52ef3eaa
lvl.2

HI, thanks to all, I have no idea how it got unpaired but I am happy to say I'm back to flying with my remote
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans52ef3eaa Posted at 2018-7-23 10:17
HI, thanks to all, I have no idea how it got unpaired but I am happy to say I'm back to flying with my remote

Hi, glad to know that, normally, you will encounter this issue if the RC or AC is not up to date when in terms of firmware or if the aircraft experience an accident. I would suggest calibrating the IMU and compass of your spark before flying it then avoid flying the aircraft in a hazardous environment. Please don't hesitate to reach us whenever you need our help. Thank you and have a safe flight!
2018-7-23
Use props
Ahsan Ahmed
New

Bangladesh

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-23 07:50
Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you are having. May I ask for the version of your aircraft and your remote controller?

[view_image]

Yes, I have encountering this situation and firmwares are as you said.... Need help
2020-6-25
Use props
djiuser_CWHJlIbGJERh
New

United States

JimFandango Posted at 2018-7-23 07:54
Sounds like your phone is connected to the RC, but the RC and the Spark aren't paired. Follow the instructions in this link and you should get there.

https://www.heliguy.com/blog/connecting-your-dji-spark-with-the-remote-controller/

Thanks Jim - that was incredibly helpful!
2020-11-25
Use props
djiuser_qxKIWsJosmAs
New

Egypt

لم استطع حتى الآن أنا اتصل مع انى اعمل كل الخطوات الصحيحة
2022-12-14
Use props
bsaridar
New
Flight distance : 1919 ft

Kuwait

Turn On Spark, wait 30 seconds for full boot
Turn On Remote control,  wait 30 seconds for full boot

Press on spark power button and remote power button together for 9 seconds
Spark will beep 3 times and remote will beep

Enter pairing mode on remote : PAUSE+ FUN + ACC
Press on Spark until you hear 1 beep then release.

I found the solution by  trial and error !
2-27 12:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules