Home / TELLO /
1878 4 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gabriel (Tello)
New

Brazil

Hi,

I did buy a new drone DJI Tello and after doing all things to configure it i just start it using its button then app then network and i see the camera from drone for few seconds then the app freezes...Really dont know what to do, in Google Play Store i've seen many people with problems... I Relly need help.

I have a Motorolla G3 with Android 6.0 updated and it keeps freezing, i've tryed update firmware but it still freezes before fully updated.
I did reboot the phone to new configs with out apps just the operation system was updated and only with the app Tello, then drone still freezes.
2018-7-23
Use props
JG-N
lvl.2

Do you have another phone you can test it with? To see if it's just a compatibility issue with the G3?
2018-7-23
Use props
Gabriel (Tello)
New

Brazil

Nah... just leave it, face broken.... I was between buy a RC Car and this drone, after 50 good review in youtube i just chose the drone and now the only problems. Sad.
2018-7-23
Use props
Gabriel (Tello)
New

Brazil

I just solved that problem and am sorry to DJI / Ryze Tec about my last comments... my Android was closing my connection between me and Tello after it checks it had no Internet Connection now it is working fine and no problems... Rsrs. Thanks anyone who tryed help, thank you DJI, high recommended products.
2018-7-23
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

glad that you solve it by the way welcome to the forum!
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules