the rc is dead
905 7 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mathix
lvl.1

France

translate in french to english :

bonjour, j'ai acheté mon drone samedi étant tout fier j'ai decider de faire les mise a jour avant l'utilisation et j'ai eu le regret de voir apres ma mise a jour que ma telecomande ne marchais plus et sur les forum je n'ai pas l'air d'être le seul si vous auriez une solution.
Mes Salutation distingué. bye
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. May I know where did you purchase the remote controller? Does this remote controller power on?
2018-7-23
Use props
mathix
lvl.1

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-23 15:47
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. May I know where did you purchase the remote controller? Does this remote controller power on?

i have buy my controller in fnac its not combo pack  and i turned on the power i just cant see the wifi of remote
i can use the drone with my phone
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mathix Posted at 2018-7-23 15:53
i have buy my controller in fnac its not combo pack  and i turned on the power i just cant see the wifi of remote

Hi, please contact our team for us to send the unit into our repair facility or you can contact your reseller for replacement of the RC, if you need to contact our team, please see the link below.

www.dji.com/service
2018-7-23
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

mathix Posted at 2018-7-23 15:53
i have buy my controller in fnac its not combo pack  and i turned on the power i just cant see the wifi of remote

I recently understood that the SPARK quality and finish have been compromised . The SPARK bought last year have a better plastic finish than the feel of the SPARK displayed this year. This explains why the new ones are cheaper compared to the earlier versions.
2018-7-23
Use props
heliman
lvl.4

Were you unable to link the remote controller as explained on page 38 in the spark user manual?
You must do that.
2018-7-24
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Translate in english to french :

I really hope you will solve your problem, seems like a very common problem with this latest update. Have a good day to you and good luck.
2018-7-24
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

You can read more on the issue here : https://forum.dji.com/thread-157776-1-1.html
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules