Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OTG sequence
1375 4 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EMTDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247933 ft
United States

Hey guys!  I am sorry if this is posted somewhere else.  I see ALL KINDS of posts/threads regarding the OTG cables and the correct/incorrect ways to do it, the correct DJI Go software and the correct OS.  Since this last Firmware update, is there a definitive sequence as to how this should be done?  Being that I have an android and I joined the Spark family only 6-8 months ago and have never had a version of DJI Go that officially supported it.  I was always scared to "roll back my software".  So... with all of this said, can anyone tell me how to correctly do this?  Also, is there a way to know if its actually working vs using the wifi connection method?  Thank you everyone!!  I appreciate it!!  
2018-7-23
Use props
Junior SBC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Hello
I upgraded the Spark and control to the latest version. Everything is OK.
I own Android phone (Samsung 3GB RAM, Android 7.0) and use OTG. To work properly, you have to enable your Android in the "developer options" and "USB debugging" activated.
After that, it's simple, first plug the cable into the smartphone and then plug in the controller. The DJI GO 4 application will probably open without your intervention.

I wish you good luck
2018-7-23
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer

Mmmmmmmmmmm before update I found this tutorial really good. Not sure how update changed it?
2018-7-24
Use props
EMTDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247933 ft
United States

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-7-24 04:27
Mmmmmmmmmmm before update I found this tutorial really good. Not sure how update changed it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NzGQmHCWU&t=266s

Seems easy enough... I can't wait to give it a try!!!  Thanks for the info!
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, after you've done with the firmware update and application update it will now support the OTG cable for Android devices,  you can reboot the aircraft and RC first after the updates and then turn it on and use an OTG cable before launching the application. I strongly advise using a recommended device to avoid connectivity issues.
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules