How do you rename your spark in the DJI APP
2481 13 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carmenvail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1521201 ft
United States

I wes wondering if there is an option for renaming your spark in the DJI mobil app I run IOS..

Thank You In advance
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. I'm still checking on this one. In the meantime, can you try to  go directly to the general settings of your APP and then go to the device name. You have to be connected to your aircraft when your trying to this option. Please let me know if you can change it from that option.
2018-7-24
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-24 02:06
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. I'm still checking on this one. In the meantime, can you try to  go directly to the general settings of your APP and then go to the device name. Please let me know if you can change it from that option.

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out. There is no option in the app for name change of spark that i can find in the app
2018-7-24
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Carmenvail Posted at 2018-7-24 06:05
Hi,
Thanks for reaching out. There is no option in the app for name change of spark that i can find in the app

You have to be connected completely to see the option since the device name is stored onboard.
2018-7-24
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

pmshop Posted at 2018-7-24 06:12
You have to be connected completely to see the option since the device name is stored onboard.

ok thanks, thought that may be the case....what about changing it in DJI assist when connected to the AC I'm going to check to see if there is an option for that as well
2018-7-24
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Carmenvail Posted at 2018-7-24 06:24
ok thanks, thought that may be the case....what about changing it in DJI assist when connected to the AC I'm going to check to see if there is an option for that as well

I can't recall if you can change it in the DJI Assistant 2 but I do not see why not.
But if it is not there...it is in the app for sure
2018-7-24
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Carmenvail Posted at 2018-7-24 06:24

What are you gonna name it ?

2018-7-24
Use props
Mittens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

I have a question on this subject..

when I am looking at my flight records it shows me with my email I log in with, and then I can swipe right and see the name of the drone/ sparky  at first I thought it was the flight rocords of the drone but its an exact copy of my flight records so I am confused.  why do I have 2 sets, and can I combin? and is there a way to see flights form previous owners if used?
2018-7-24
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-24 07:17
What are you gonna name it ?

Worked just like you said it would!!  Thanks..
It's the "Mach 5" Of corse....
2018-7-24
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

Mittens Posted at 2018-7-24 07:29
I have a question on this subject..

when I am looking at my flight records it shows me with my email I log in with, and then I can swipe right and see the name of the drone/ sparky  at first I thought it was the flight rocords of the drone but its an exact copy of my flight records so I am confused.  why do I have 2 sets, and can I combin? and is there a way to see flights form previous owners if used?

DMX_MT has got this..
2018-7-24
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

Mittens Posted at 2018-7-24 07:29
I have a question on this subject..

Not exactly sure..One thing I do know is that the more time you spend with it and ask some questions in the form the more you discover. It has lots of things to know about.
2018-7-24
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Carmenvail Posted at 2018-7-24 13:52
Worked just like you said it would!!  Thanks..
It's the "Mach 5" Of corse....

Nice name Buddy !
2018-7-24
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

Mittens,

First page with your email is a summary of all your flights with all your DJI drones.

Subsequent pages are one per each drone you fly.

If you have one drone you will have two pages in your flight records. Both will have identical records. First will be your name and second your drone name.

Mirek
2018-7-24
Use props
Harkey013
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Mittens Posted at 7-24 07:29
I have a question on this subject..

The first page is for total hours flown etc. the next page is for your drone, if you have more than one you will have more pages with each one adding up to whatever’s on the first.
Only found this out when I upgraded from a Spark to Mavic Air. I have since got another 2nd hand Spark and it has another page all to itself.
2018-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules