977 3 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Degerman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55640 ft
Sweden

Hello!

I recently got my drone back from repair where they changed ecs, gps module and gimbsl cuz they malfunctioned.

The problem i have now is a encoder issue and in the app it says it has no signal.
ERROR: Aircraft Encoder Error(0x4800000)

When i got it it and started it up it worked like it was supposed to work but when i flew it the live feed frooze/freeze and i had to fly my mavic pro back(fortunatly it was in my line sight) and the error code surfaced

My remote controll is connected and i can fly it, but i have no signal to my phone/app so i cant see anything. Everything works except live feed.

I have tried resetting the aircraft, tried different firmware and older versions of dji go app, nothing seems to work. One thing that worked once was a rc linking. The feed came back but after restarting same thing occured and linking it didnt work

2018-7-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Might it have said ERROR: Air Encoder Error (0x800000)?  
If so, try removing microSD card and see if you still get message.
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. I just want to clarify, may I know what device are you using right now? Please make sure you are using a compatible device to your Mavic Pro Platinum. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry about the inconvenience, I would suggest downloading our DJI Assistant 2 then restore factory defaults the aircraft and refresh the unit, I would recommend as well calibrating the IMU and compass of your Mavic Pro once you've have done with the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted for further assistance.
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules