1326 9 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alpbird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 779281 ft
Turkey

Hello,
I have already aired this issue in another forum category, but I  could not find a permanent solution.  I have been getting blurried videos recently on Auto Focus for some reason.  In fact, I was getting quite a good quality videos on Auto Focus, but what I am getting at the moment is extremely ugly/blurried videos. I am uploading 3 jpeg files below so that you can imagine the level of video quality I have.

Notes:
1- I am not using SD Card
2- What I see on my Iphone screen while recording the video is the same as what I get after recoding.
3- Although I have reset camere settings, it did not solve my problem on Auto Focus.
4- Auto Focus was working perfectly appr. 2 weeks ago, I do not know the reason why the video quality on Auto Focus blurred.
5- I have also noticed that the blurried vision still continues after landing. I mean,  I see the blurry on the phone before turning off the aircraft on my hand.
6- When I switched back to Manual Focus, It is almost crystal clear.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

1.jpg

Auto 1

Auto 1

Auto 2

Auto 2

Manual 3

Manual 3
2018-7-24
Use props
BoXiS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224934 ft
Slovakia

Hello,

Are we talking about Mavic Air ?

As far as I know, it has no auto/manual focus, only fixed focus. Or do you have Mavic Pro ?
2018-7-24
Use props
Bokepacha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149265 ft
Netherlands

BoXiS Posted at 2018-7-24 02:52
Hello,

Are we talking about Mavic Air ?

If he's manual focusing, it will probably be a Mavic PRO.

OP, you are writting in the Mavic Air subforum and MA does not have manual focus.
2018-7-24
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

Sorry about that. It is DJI Mavic Air.  I have used  the terms Auto and Manual Focus. Lets say Auto and Manual.
2018-7-24
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

As stated above, there is no auto or manual focus on the Mavic Air. Or do you mean auto and manual settings for the shutter speed etc.?
2018-7-24
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here's a link to what the OP has been sharing and other responses.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-157493-1-1.html

Originally posted as a [mavic air topic] issue, and -yes- he is referring to the Setting Auto/Manual, not focus.
2018-7-24
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

The footage you are using are the low resolution cache files stored on your mobile device. You mention that you are not using an SD card. In that case the high resolution original footage is stored in the internal memory of Mavic Air and you can get it from there by connecting your aircraft to a PC or Mac. Sorry if I ask, but have you ever read the manual properly? You can find the latest version here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-7-24
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Turkey

Thank you very much for all your comments, and sorry about the confusion about Manual/Auto Focus. I meant to say "Auto" and "Manual" Settings in fact.
The thing is that I can see the blurred vision on my Iphone screen while flying when I am on Auto setting. It was not the case before. I mean, BTW, when I checked the internal memory of my MA, the videos taken on Auto mode is the same - blurried.

Thank you for your further remarks
2018-7-24
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

They don't even seem blurried but pixelated, as if the resolution is much lower. Maybe check the resolution settings when you put in auto and see if it changes? (Even though that might not be the reason because I think the lowest resolution you can set is HD which is still much better than the quality shown in your pictures)
2018-7-24
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Thanks for sharing
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now