Flight distance : 170279 ft
Hungary

[size=14.6667px][DELETED][DELETED]
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, we don't recommend using Litchi APP since it is not an official DJI software. Kindly check our compatible devices below. If you have another concern, please let us know. Thanks for understanding.
2018-7-24
Use props
NB_iTech
lvl.2
Hungary

Make GS Pro available on android and I will not use it
2018-7-24
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-24 03:06
Hi there, we don't recommend using Litchi APP since it is not an official DJI software. Kindly check our compatible devices below. If you have another concern, please let us know. Thanks for understanding.
[view_image]

AGAIN... "Administrator" get with the ANSWER!! READ his Question !!!
You're not being helpful.  His question isn't whether DJI approves Litchi... geez!
If you don't know the answer, stay away from the keyboard.

He lists about 5 issues in performance, some of which are know issues.  
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NB_iTech Posted at 2018-7-24 03:12
Make GS Pro available on android and I will not use it

I understand that you encountered issues on your devices. I would like to expound that some devices on your list are not DJI supported. I assume that you used both Litchi and DJI Go 4 and still encountered issues. I wouldn't recommend using Litchi App since it is not an official DJI software. Should you encounter the same error using the DJI Go 4 app, please provide us a screenshot or a video of the error and we'll be happy to assist you further.
2018-7-24
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

Samsung Note 8 should be powerful enough to punch through the Go4 issues.

I'm sure if you look at most videos and images in many many other "app transmission feed" topics you will see what the OP is describing.

The ongoing issue with many devices, and many far more powerful the recommended list you have is video feed is a pixelated mess not long after take off. If you leave any of the devices on and have the Mavic Pro static and not in flight, the video is fine. It happens as so many have said after taking flight. It is a problem with the app because when a user rolls back to a older version of the app pre 4.2.16 it works. Not 100% but better.

Tell your engineers to get outside and fly the drone. Every person I have talked to about this at DJI has said it's fine, it's always thrown on the device used.  Why would all these mfg's of devices and users of those devices have had working apps on the same device up until the past few updates of the App. Many of the users devices did not update Android.

If the answer is always going to be buy an iOS device, then DJI needs to make official that they do not support Android devices. Let the customer decide whether they wish to now invest also into an iOS device.
What is really upsetting are people with newer Android devices far beyond spec needed for Go4 discovering their device is NOT supported. Problem is, many users with the supported devices on that list (that is given out in every thread regarding this exact issue) find the recommended device does not work well with the App.
2018-7-24
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-24 03:06
[view_image]

I know this list of devices is what you're told to say but it is just DJI's scapegoat and is a pitiful way of helping people.  
2018-7-24
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try these tips:
Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide)

If that does not resolve the issue, then consider using a device with more power from this list:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

Note: The devices DJI supports are marked with an orange dot on that list.

2018-7-24
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Since several DJI GO 4 updates from before,  I wasn't being able  to fly my Mavic PRO. The last one that worked without problems for me was V4.1.9, the one without quickshots.
Anyway, I decide to buy a new phone, and I choose this chino one, and it is working great with all DJI GO 4 updates, even the last one, v4.2.21.

Vernee Mars Pro 4G phablet Android 7.0,  5.5 " Helio P25 Octacore 2.5 GHz, 6 GB de RAM and 64 GB ROM. And I bought only for 159 € on Amazon.Es :
https://www.amazon.es/phablet-pu ... rds=vernee+mars+pro
2018-7-24
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

I will tell you Litchi is MUCH more forgiving than DJI GO 4 as far as performance goes.  Meaning you can have a lesser model that may work with Litchi that will absolutely not work with DJI GO 4.  Litchi is much less intensive.
2018-7-24
Use props
NB_iTech
lvl.2
Hungary

Hi,
I just found this thread...
I bought a Redmi Note 5 and I'm happily using it since then. You just have to have a modern phone.
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules