Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Power
375 4 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TRuav
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15810 ft

New spark user.
Is it possible to power spark with the micro USB port on rear of spark without battery inserted at home for bench work such as - down loading full res videos and photos from card to editor, or updating, or other operations, without having to run down battery.
Thank you.
2018-7-24
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Nope.. not possible
2018-7-24
Use props
TRuav
lvl.2

wimherman Posted at 2018-7-24 02:36
Nope.. not possible

Thanks     !
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, as mentioned above, it is not possible. However, you can use a card reader for your SD card and plug it in directly to a PC so that you will not consume battery life while exporting your files. If you have another concern, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2018-7-24
Use props
TRuav
lvl.2

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-24 02:58
Hi there, as mentioned above, it is not possible. However, you can use a card reader for your SD card and plug it in directly to a PC so that you will not consume battery life while exporting your files. If you have another concern, please let us know. Thank you for your support.

Thank you DJI
I was mainly interested in getting the ful res download to my Go 4 app editor on my phone, without discharging battery.
I do use card reader on pc.
I’ll just purchase a dedicated battery for this purpose and separate it from my flight batteries. (I prefer not to short cycle flight batteries)
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules