DJI assistant issue
1497 11 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeetley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123944 ft
United Kingdom

hi thereso i decided to update to the latest firmware even tho i use IOS device..on connecting my spark to dji assistant 2 and logging in i get the message on my assistant...cannot load firmware..retry...so after several attempts to load the latst firmware it pops up with the same message and i gave up.
idea's anyone one ?
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for all the trouble. Can  you please reinstall DJI Assistant 2 using this link: (https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads). Did you try to use a different USB cable? Changing the cable might help. Make sure your firewall and antivirus software is off before you reinstall the software. Kindly check the video tutorial below.

2018-7-24
Use props
Jeetley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-24 05:42
Sorry for all the trouble. Can  you please reinstall DJI Assistant 2 using this link: (https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads). Did you try to use a different USB cable? Changing the cable might help. Make sure your firewall and antivirus software is off before you reinstall the software. Kindly check the video tutorial below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Psa4hAImKw

your link to update assistant worked fine.thank you
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jeetley Posted at 2018-7-24 10:16
your link to update assistant worked fine.thank you

You're welcome. If you have another concern, please let us know. Enjoy and have a safe flight.
2018-7-25
Use props
Jeetley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-25 02:13
You're welcome. If you have another concern, please let us know. Enjoy and have a safe flight.

just to let you know..i managed to update the spark and r/c but the r/c would not connect to the a/c at all after the update ...as i have mentioned elsewhere on this forum yesterday.
i downgraded the firmware back to the previous release and every thing worked fine..again.
there was an issue with that firmware update.
iOS user...UK
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jeetley Posted at 2018-7-25 09:30
just to let you know..i managed to update the spark and r/c but the r/c would not connect to the a/c at all after the update ...as i have mentioned elsewhere on this forum yesterday.
i downgraded the firmware back to the previous release and every thing worked fine..again.
there was an issue with that firmware update.

Hi, sorry for the troubles, did you manage to update the RC upon updating the aircraft?
2018-7-25
Use props
Jeetley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-25 12:41
Hi, sorry for the troubles, did you manage to update the RC upon updating the aircraft?

yes tony i did..when i downgraded the firmware it was on the a/c only as i did not know how to downgrade the r/c
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jeetley Posted at 2018-7-26 00:13
yes tony i did..when i downgraded the firmware it was on the a/c only as i did not know how to downgrade the r/c

Hi, thanks for the feedback, were you able to locate the wi-fi name of your RC? unfortunately, we don't have an official process of downgrading the firmware of the RC.
2018-7-26
Use props
Jeetley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-26 09:06
Hi, thanks for the feedback, were you able to locate the wi-fi name of your RC? unfortunately, we don't have an official process of downgrading the firmware of the RC.

not sure what your asking me there but i connected the iOS device to the R/C successfully but the r/c would not locate the spark.
wifi r/c  654176
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jeetley Posted at 2018-7-27 03:02
not sure what your asking me there but i connected the iOS device to the R/C successfully but the r/c would not locate the spark.
wifi r/c  654176

Hi, thanks for the response, I would like to clarify that the phone will connect to your remote controller's wifi correct, however, the RC will not connect to your drone, correct? I would suggest linking the RC to the aircraft without using a phone. Please see the video below.

2018-7-28
Use props
Jeetley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-28 03:00
Hi, thanks for the response, I would like to clarify that the phone will connect to your remote controller's wifi correct, however, the RC will not connect to your drone, correct? I would suggest linking the RC to the aircraft without using a phone. Please see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOi9WiS-PF8

yes dji Tony you are correct.
but i never use the phone to connect the r/c to the aircraft i always use the relevant three buttons on the r/c to connect, like i said after installing the latest firmware the r/c would no longer connect, the light just kept on blinking red all the time the front LED's were flashing red.
i tried several times powering on and off both units several times also.
the only thing that worked was downgrading the firmware on the a/c to the previous version.
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jeetley Posted at 2018-7-29 04:06
yes dji Tony you are correct.
but i never use the phone to connect the r/c to the aircraft i always use the relevant three buttons on the r/c to connect, like i said after installing the latest firmware the r/c would no longer connect, the light just kept on blinking red all the time the front LED's were flashing red.
i tried several times powering on and off both units several times also.

Hi, sorry for the late response, would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this issue? you can use google drive or drop-box then provide the link here. Thank you.
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules