Locations in Washington State???
356 7 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m a t t h e w
New
Flight distance : 11099 ft

hey dji broskis

I recently purchased a Mavic Pro a couple days ago and have been reading up on possible locations to film and shoot pictures with the drone, but sadly, in the metropolitan area, there aren't as much places as I'd like. Does anyone know places in Washington State where I can film and shoot?
2018-7-24
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

download an app called UAV forecast.  You can also use DJI GO 4.  Open up and it will show you the areas you can and cannot fly.  I would trust UAV forecast before DJI GO 4 as far as updated NFZ's go.  
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, aside from the policy of the location itself, there might some location that will not allow your drone to take off due to that the areas are restricted. I recommend checking our website for you to determine if the location is restricted or not as well. Kindly see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe
2018-7-24
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

You can look inside the DJI GO 4 App to see where there are NFZ, they'll be a red circle around the NFZ.
2018-7-24
Use props
msisrael
lvl.4
United States

This might give you some ideas; it's a collection of drone videos from the Pacific Northwest:

AirVuz Pacific Northwest Collection

The collection is heavier in Oregon vs. Washington (also some BC) but may give you some ideas.  Good luck!
2018-7-24
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

Mount Rainer, now that is epic
2018-7-24
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

My sister in law lives there, in port orchard. The most beautiful place I've ever visited. You ate blessed to live there. Happy filming, you will have some awesome places to film and view.
2018-7-24
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Where in WA are you? I live in Portland.
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules