Range/height glitch gone. Geofence?
666 3 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Well. I fly my spark, only with phone, i have no controller...so speeds are down..BUT i had a glitch or something, and had range until it lost signal, 2-300 meters, and height was 119 meters, both on my iphone and huawei android phone... Did a range test a few weeks ago and posted here, put the drone away, took it out today, fired it and app up, said to update..i did not... Took of, and then it stopped at 49 meters up, and 99 meters away with audible warning of max altitude and range....
I did no update on any app, or firmware on anything..tried both phones same... Am a bit sad about this, because now it is totally wothless on going up high...any had theese glitches before also??

Link to my test

2018-7-24
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I think its supposed to be like that. Its the limitations that you have when you control with the phone only and not the remote.
Safe Flying
2018-7-24
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

My advice, just buy a remote. Its a completely different and muuuch better drone with the remote. Much safer also.
2018-7-24
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Alexey Batalov Posted at 2018-7-24 23:57
I think its supposed to be like that. Its the limitations that you have when you control with the phone only and not the remote.
Safe Flying

My issue here is, that i had no limits before, and lots of flights with it, it is just like the spark it self decided to let it kick in after 5 months first...wierd
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules