Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand New, supplied by Amazon: Authorisation failed, Invalid Device
913 7 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scubaharris
lvl.1

Purchased Spark Combo from Amazon (DJI Europe) last week, keep getting Activation failed, Invalid device. It shows as connecting to the server before the failure.
When I go back to the home screen it says that it’s been less than 48 hours since I first activated Spark.

Does this need to go back or is there a fix?

Expensive non-runner

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with your new DJI Spark. Have you tried to properly activate your DJI Spark? I will be posting the official DJI Tutorial Video on how to activate the DJI Spark.

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I'm very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. May I know what's the make and model of the device are you using right now? Can you try to connect your mobile device to your aircraft? please disregard the remote controller first. Then try to activate it again. After that, forget the aircraft's Wi-Fi and connect your mobile device to the Remote controller's Wi-Fi and do link your RC and AC. For reference, please watch the video tutorial below. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

For linking your RC and AC, please refer to this link.

2018-7-24
Use props
Scubaharris
lvl.1

Hi Stephen, done all this.. several times.
2018-7-24
Use props
Scubaharris
lvl.1

Hi Natilia, using an iPad. I'll try with my Samsung phone tomorrow and report the result.
2018-7-24
Use props
Scubaharris
lvl.1

Screen shots for your information.
IMG_0647.PNG
IMG_0648.PNG
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Scubaharris Posted at 2018-7-24 15:14
Screen shots for your information.

Hi Scubaharris, may I know which mobile device do you use? Could you send us the aircraft SN? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.
2018-7-24
Use props
fans4ef64864
lvl.1

That sounds like the issue I’m currently having
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules