how do I transfer screenshots to SD card
2070 9 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pezza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71302 ft
Australia

I am having  a terrible time with this CS ultra. It has the worst soft wear I have used.
Can someone help me transfer screen shots to SD please
I am feeling totally under whelmed by this overly EXPENSIVE monitor
2018-7-24
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6606519 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Follow these steps
2018-7-24
Use props
pezza
lvl.3
Australia

Forestjim Posted at 2018-7-24 19:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR-33NF3-nI

Follow these steps

Forestjim thanx for your reply, I have been able to transfer video with this method, no problem.
I have not been able to find a way to transfer screen shots taken from flight video. They are in the internal menu of the CS ultra but no amount of select all goes close to  moving them anywhere. This soft wear is very clunky and almost primitive from what I have been able to work out.. Apart from no charger, no cables , no mounting brackets and no instructions, it appears to be quite an under performer in the soft wear capabilities.
I am sorry to say other than its ability as a monitor  I AM NOT IPRESSED at all especially at the high end price
2018-7-25
Use props
pezza
lvl.3
Australia

pezza Posted at 2018-7-25 00:20
Forestjim thanx for your reply, I have been able to transfer video with this method, no problem.
I have not been able to find a way to transfer screen shots taken from flight video. They are in the internal menu of the CS ultra but no amount of select all goes close to  moving them anywhere. This soft wear is very clunky and almost primitive from what I have been able to work out.. Apart from no charger, no cables , no mounting brackets and no instructions, it appears to be quite an under performer in the soft wear capabilities.
I am sorry to say other than its ability as a monitor  I AM NOT IPRESSED at all especially at the high end price

Jim
Thank  you Ok I have worked the screenshot issue. Not the easiest task, but surely there is a credible set of manufacturers instructions available for this product. Surely
2018-7-25
Use props
pezza
lvl.3
Australia

pezza Posted at 2018-7-25 00:20

Tanks Jim
I have sorted the screenshot issue, but surely there is a credible manufacturers instruction manual included with this product, some where. or is that an added extra like the charger and required assecories
2018-7-25
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

pezza Posted at 2018-7-25 23:07
Tanks Jim
I have sorted the screenshot issue, but surely there is a credible manufacturers instruction manual included with this product, some where. or is that an added extra like the charger and required assecories

Youtube is your friend.
They are buggy & laggy things
But the screen is awesome.
I only as it a monitor.
You can also plug it into your computer and use it as a mass storage device

I noted you are in Australia... What town are you in? I'm in Brisbane
2018-7-30
Use props
pezza
lvl.3
Australia

Forestjim Posted at 2018-7-30 02:10
Youtube is your friend.
They are buggy & laggy things
But the screen is awesome.

Jim
I'm on the Central Coast of NSW near Woy Woy. As a monitor it is great , but without a set of clear instruction it is difficult to use. I expected more for the money, Aldi have 65" full HD 4K tvs for $599, I could have had 2 for the price of this CS monitor
2018-7-30
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

pezza Posted at 2018-7-30 12:46
Jim
I'm on the Central Coast of NSW near Woy Woy. As a monitor it is great , but without a set of clear instruction it is difficult to use. I expected more for the money, Aldi have 65" full HD 4K tvs for $599, I could have had 2 for the price of this CS monitor

All good.
If you were near Brisbane I was going to give you a lesson.

If you get stuck on anything give us a yell.

I think I've nearly worked out anything.

Cheers
2018-7-30
Use props
Ceciclia Garcia
lvl.2

United States

First of all, you need to copy the screenshots to computer by drawing support from the Coolmuster Android Assistant, and then copy these exported screenshots to the target SD card. Android Assistant is a tool specially designed for Android users to transfer, backup, restore and manage Android data on PC or Mac computer. I
2018-11-7
Use props
Billy Beckham
lvl.1

Hong Kong

To transfer screenshots from your computer to a SD card, you can try out the MobiKin Assistant for Android . It is a professional Android data transferring and managing program for Android users to transfer screenshorts from Android device on computer, and vice versa. By using this Android manager tool, all your screenshorts can be transferred to the SD card in your Android phone with one click. The menus are clean and the instructions of what to do are clearly spelled out for you. In fact, it is a package and App that can do the entire transfer in a single click. This saves a lot of time and effort.  
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules