How to change to English while connecting Spreading system to MG-1S?
728 3 2018-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.L.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 51864 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi DJI support team,
when I connect spreading system to MG-1S, it does work to spread. However, the system remind warning in Chinese. The MG APP is English version except the spreading system related content.
Could you please instruct me change it to English? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the troubles. May I know what's the current version of MG-1S firmware and the App version?
2018-7-24
Use props
J.L.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 51864 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-24 23:28
Hi there, sorry for the troubles. May I know what's the current version of MG-1S firmware and the App version?

Hi Susan, thanks for your reply.
APP version is V1.5.7, monitor device firmware version is V2.5.0.0 and MG-1S aircraft firmware version is V2.5.0.0.
I think they should be the latest version, because there is no remind for newer version.
Thanks.
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

J.L. Posted at 2018-7-24 23:54
Hi Susan, thanks for your reply.
APP version is V1.5.7, monitor device firmware version is V2.5.0.0 and MG-1S aircraft firmware version is V2.5.0.0.
I think they should be the latest version, because there is no remind for newer version.

Thanks for getting back to us. We're sorry that the current version only supports Chinese and Japanese language for now. Our engineers are working on the multi-language version and will release on our website as long as it is ready. Appreciate your patience.
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules