When Ronin S for Panasonic lumix g9?
3425 11 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NFC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372533 ft
Portugal

Can DJI confirm that Panasonic Lumix G9 is in testing list to be compatible wih Ronin s? if yes any estimation time to be avaiable?

Thanks,

Nuno
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Nuno, thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S.
Your need will be forwarded to our engineers for test, please note the future release in our website, thank you.
2018-7-27
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-27 00:31
Hi Nuno, thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S.
Your need will be forwarded to our engineers for test, please note the future release in our website, thank you.

THnks Mindy for you reply.

Hope to have the Ronin S soon compatible with my lumix G9, I just order one Ronin and I will use only the gimball facility untill the G) controlls can be controled by Ronin.

I also order a new Blackmagic pocket cam 4k raw that will be launch in market next september, I hope that DJI makes this cam compatible with Ronin S as soon as this cam arrives the market !

Regards,
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NFC Posted at 2018-7-31 06:40
THnks Mindy for you reply.

Hope to have the Ronin S soon compatible with my lumix G9, I just order one Ronin and I will use only the gimball facility untill the G) controlls can be controled by Ronin.

Thanks for coming back to us, we will keep testing and updating our compatible list to make it compatible with more camera models, thanks for your support to DJI.
2018-8-1
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-27 00:31

Hi Mindy any news from DJI engineers if they put Lumix Panasonic DC-G9 compatible with ronin s cam controls?

THanks,
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NFC Posted at 2018-9-6 05:34
Hi Mindy any news from DJI engineers if they put Lumix Panasonic DC-G9 compatible with ronin s cam controls?

THanks,

Hi Nuno, no, we don't have the news so far, there are so many cameras and our engineers need more time to test, the compatible list will keep updating, thanks for your patience.
2018-9-7
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi Cindy, and if I use the remote port like Panasonic GH4 do I will have the shutter control? The RSSP cable for GH4 is optional what’s the reference to buy and try?
2018-9-7
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

NFC Posted at 2018-9-7 02:56
Hi Cindy, and if I use the remote port like Panasonic GH4 do I will have the shutter control? The RSSP cable for GH4 is optional what’s the reference to buy and try?

Hi Cindy,

Is it possible to hava ana answer from you? what are the reference for the optional RSSP cable that fit with GH4 and Ronin? is listed in compatible list so can you help me?
2018-9-12
Use props
sunfield
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2406325 ft
Netherlands

Following this topic. Curious for the outcome! Also using G9 with Ronin-S, but controlling the camera with the Ronin would be much easier!
2018-9-13
Use props
Hubaberle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102638 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I use a G9 with the Ronin-S and IT runs with the Micro USB cable, all available, even the Follow Focus
2018-9-21
Use props
Hubaberle
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Sorry for the bad corrected words before, it is the Micro USB cable, that's in the package.
2018-9-21
Use props
Hubaberle
lvl.3
  • >>>

It is available, use the Micro USB Cable from the package
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules