Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vibration Lines in Image
443 3 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronstewartpictures
New

United States

I'm getting vibration lines in some of my footage, mostly when panning. Also when using the thumb controller in the tilt mode, the shot looses sharpness. I'm sure they are just setting issues, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Ronin Vibration Lines.jpg
2018-7-25
Use props
escore
lvl.4
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi! What camera are you using?
2018-7-25
Use props
ronstewartpictures
New

United States

Hi,

I was filming yesterday, sorry for the delay'd response and really appreciate your reply. That footage was shot with the Lumix GH3. I tried loosinning  the stiffness (as some YouTube tutorial recommended)  on the pan (was at 70 went to 40) and shot a test and it seemed to make it worse. I have the balance down, everything is less than 2-3. I'm shooting at 60fps, but when I put the test clip in Premiere the metadata read 30fps, so I'm I'm not sure what the true read is. I'm filming again today but will make sure I'm available to reply. Hope to hear back :+)

Thanks!!
2018-7-26
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

ronstewartpictures Posted at 2018-7-26 04:36
Hi,

I was filming yesterday, sorry for the delay'd response and really appreciate your reply. That footage was shot with the Lumix GH3. I tried loosinning  the stiffness (as some YouTube tutorial recommended)  on the pan (was at 70 went to 40) and shot a test and it seemed to make it worse. I have the balance down, everything is less than 2-3. I'm shooting at 60fps, but when I put the test clip in Premiere the metadata read 30fps, so I'm I'm not sure what the true read is. I'm filming again today but will make sure I'm available to reply. Hope to hear back :+)

Maybe you are recording i60 (Interpolated) and not p60 (Progressive) ?

2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules