OSMO Mobile 2 + VideoMic Me + Samsung Galaxy S8
980 2 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hannah5
New

Canada

Hello, I am creating videos for a project and have been given the OSMO Mobile 2, VideoMic Me for iPhone and iPad to use on my Samsung Galaxy S8.
I have never used this before, however, I have been watching videos on youtube on how to set it up.

I figured out the OSMO Mobile 2 with my phone, but I realized that they ordered the mic for iPhone but I read somewhere that it will work with Samsung anyway. My problem is I can't figure out a way to attach any phone to the OSMO is the mic attached. I don't think its possible, but before I ask her to return it I figured I would come here.

Does anyone have any information they could share with me about this and if its possible to make it work? I am on a bit of a time limit so sending it back would really put me behind.

Thank you,
Hannah

2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, I would like to clarify first if you're trying to install a microphone to our Osmo mobile 2? If yes, unfortunately, we cannot attach any microphone with our Osmo mobile 2 unlike with our Osmos wherein you can attach a microphone.
2018-7-25
Use props
Mavic Dave
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41161 ft
United Kingdom

Check youtube, you will need a small extension cable and some velcro.  I have done it and it works.
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules