video problems
853 7 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbrow1779
lvl.1
Jamaica

hi i just bought my mavic air its video is looking pretty bad can anyone help me with this problem. i got a samsung evo sd card able to record 4k video. Its recording at 24fps but im getting slow motion and glitchy video this is the result. will pots the video in a few
2018-7-25
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

It’s because your device to play the video is too slow to handle 4K format. Try a faster device or use 1080p 30fps format.
2018-7-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Agreed, your device is having an issue processing 4K.
try 30 fps or even 2.7k
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. Just to confirm, may I know what device are you using right now? Can you also post a video showing the issue you are having right now? Thank you.
2018-7-27
Use props
Sankore Skies
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159964 ft
United States

i agree having problems in 4K but the app ( DJI 4 GO ) smooths it out but the video saved on m sd card is very glithy in the file and i have multiple videos
2019-1-27
Use props
Boffin
Second Officer
Australia

Your Samsung Evo SD card is too slow, it is only Class 1, you need a more modern (faster) SD Card Samsung Evo SD card specs
2019-1-27
Use props
Astro Sapphire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177 ft
India

As you have mentioned it has been shot with the internal memory, It seems the issue is with the camera settings.  if you have shot this in auto mode, there are reasons the ISO can be taken way higher on its own. The video will be more blurry when ISO is set high. Make sure that you put the camera in auto mode and set the ISO to 100 (anything above that will be blurry) as with there is no aperture to control in Mavic air you can first take off the flight about 10 feet height and set the shutter speed. People often say shutter speed is to be double with the frame rate. As there is no aperture if you set it double the video will be bleached out. You can play around with the shutter speed and check out various possibilities.   Along side, I would recommend buying a memory card which has high-speed rate more than 12.5mb/s. Hope this resolves.
2019-1-27
Use props
Astro Sapphire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177 ft
India

It seems the issue is with the camera settings.  if you have shot this in auto mode, there are reasons the ISO can be taken way higher on its own. The video will be more blurry when ISO is set high. Make sure that you put the camera in auto mode and set the ISO to 100 (anything above that will be blurry) as with there is no aperture to control in Mavic air you can first take off the flight about 10 feet height and set the shutter speed. People often say shutter speed is to be double with the frame rate. As there is no aperture if you set it double the video will be bleached out. You can play around with the shutter speed and check out various possibilities.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules