Stress cracks in my p3a
375 5 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfbaf8336
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67526 ft

United States

So I read a thread on here I can’t find now I found a crack in my motor mount after being prompted to look after reading thread here is the question I have......is there a Aluminum or composite body that I can buy for my phantom or am I stuck with the plastic ones and just put the metal motor mounts on it ??? Any help would be very much Appreciated
2018-7-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Those Blemishes and  insignificant Marks are battle scars.

Beauty marks, for emphasis. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-7-25
Use props
fansfbaf8336
lvl.1

United States

I would still like to get it fixed
2018-7-25
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

You can either start a case and send it in to dji to be repaired or put the metal mounts on but i would first glue the cracks.
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for what happened. I highly suggest to start up a case online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send the unit to our facility and have it fixed.
2018-7-26
Use props
fansfbaf8336
lvl.1

United States

Thank you dji Wanda but I do not want to send the  Machine in for something I can do myself because what dji is going to do is replace the body on the aircraft and that is not a repair it is just a patch it does not solve the problem I want to solve the problem that is why I asked if there was a different type of body I could buy for the drone I don’t want anything for free I love the drone it is a simple flaw in the design I mean how can you put such a high Torque motor in plastic and expected to not break
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules