Chile

2018-7-26
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice footage!  Good color and exposures.  You used the various flight features very well.... I was a bit distracted by having the playback speeds increased.  You've captured the serene beauty and the speed of the walkers and cars interrupts it!  Otherwise, great edits.
2018-7-26
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Very nice video!
2018-7-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Nice work.
2018-7-26
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

WebParrot Posted at 2018-7-26 04:02
Very nice footage!  Good color and exposures.  You used the various flight features very well.... I was a bit distracted by having the playback speeds increased.  You've captured the serene beauty and the speed of the walkers and cars interrupts it!  Otherwise, great edits.

Thanks for the comments and the cheer. Yes, i agree with you. The problem there was... i was flying near to a park where buildings blocks my direct view of the drone and there are many birds flying over. What i did was try to fly slow and with alert. any moment i can lost signal or even birds hitting the drone. I was flying bit slow but with careful. if i upload the original footage. it will be much longer version. so, to make my fans to watch the place with bit fast manner, so, i speed up the footage. But i take your advise seriously. Thanks..
2018-7-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

well done
2018-7-26
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice.....
2018-7-26
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

tjalex Posted at 2018-7-26 05:38
Thanks for the comments and the cheer. Yes, i agree with you. The problem there was... i was flying near to a park where buildings blocks my direct view of the drone and there are many birds flying over. What i did was try to fly slow and with alert. any moment i can lost signal or even birds hitting the drone. I was flying bit slow but with careful. if i upload the original footage. it will be much longer version. so, to make my fans to watch the place with bit fast manner, so, i speed up the footage. But i take your advise seriously. Thanks..

I appreciate your reply.  FWIW, I found a great Youtube video that spends some time talking about pacing shots and other flow-type hints.  I'll look for it today and send it to you PM.  You've done real well here, regardless of my comments :-)  I enjoyed your video!
2018-7-26
Use props
sica
Second Officer
Flight distance : 679 ft
Israel

Nice..Nice !Filmed with Mavic Pro? Air? ...Phantom? Inspire?
2018-7-26
Use props
Jannistmb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 516161 ft
  • >>>

Great video well done!
2018-7-26
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

tjalex Posted at 2018-7-26 05:38

[ This is a repost from a reply I made to John Mclaughlin's Oregon Coast video ] Matt is a prolific Youtube video poster and uses his aircraft to capture some really unique images of crop circles ]

Anyhow.... this is a 24+ minute video of his recommended settings for a true cinematic representation that I think best describes how to present large reveals.  Not a lot on camera settings, filters, etc. but attention and a good description of how to keep the aircraft moving slowly as to not "jar" the viewers attention.  It seems lengthy at points, but He really likes his craft and wants to be helpful.

2018-7-27
Use props
maddox
Captain

very nice video
2018-7-27
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Chile

Thanks for the cheer
2018-7-27
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Chile

WebParrot Posted at 2018-7-27 04:29
[ This is a repost from a reply I made to John Mclaughlin's Oregon Coast video ] Matt is a prolific Youtube video poster and uses his aircraft to capture some really unique images of crop circles ]

Anyhow.... this is a 24+ minute video of his recommended settings for a true cinematic representation that I think best describes how to present large reveals.  Not a lot on camera settings, filters, etc. but attention and a good description of how to keep the aircraft moving slowly as to not "jar" the viewers attention.  It seems lengthy at points, but He really likes his craft and wants to be helpful.

Dear Friend, I watched. Thank you very much the the link and the advises. Great idea.
2018-7-27
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Chile

WebParrot Posted at 2018-7-26 09:39
I appreciate your reply.  FWIW, I found a great Youtube video that spends some time talking about pacing shots and other flow-type hints.  I'll look for it today and send it to you PM.  You've done real well here, regardless of my comments :-)  I enjoyed your video!

Thank you very much and sure i will watch it.
2018-7-27
Use props
maddox
Captain

you're welcome
2018-7-27
Use props
dronto
Second Officer

Nice work!
2018-7-27
Use props