Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware V01.02.0200 BUGS!!!
3375 35 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyling
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12489137 ft
  • >>>
Germany

• DJI GO 4 APP (On CrystalSky & iPad) brings up the Message "Landing Gear raising" but nothing pressed and it´s only the message.
  • DJI GO 4 APP -> Can´t export my Cendence configuration. Happens with CrystalSky & iPad- QuickSpin: If the Gimbal is in Free mode and i rotate the drone, the quickspin didn´t work but the i2 tries. If i rotate the cam to the end quickspin works (See here same Bug for me: )
  • DUAL Operator mode -> Drone Operator with Cendence and Cam Operator with Stock RC

cendence config

cendence config

I configured my LS & RS for Throttle & Pitch/Roll Speed. But when i connected to my cam operator it didn´t take effect if i change the position of the buttons. If he disconnects everything is working. It´s very strange because if he reconnects it will work again a short time and then stop working. another effect is, when i changed the speed to slow i cant set it back to fast. the inspire is the whole time slow like an old man.

• Another Error message who is poped up: "Redundant Sensor Change: IMU

By the way: Everything is on the latest firmware i2, Cendence, Stock RC

If you have also Bugs please extend the List here!
UPDATE 07/27/2018

- At the todays first flight the gimbal was drifting to left. When i set the camera to free mode and then turned the drone to the left the drift was going faster. When i turn the drone to the right no drift or speeding up the drift.

2018-7-26
Use props
vpierre
lvl.2

Suriname

same issue here with the message landing gear raising,and I feel the drone have less stability than before
2018-7-26
Use props
Papaxiclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5455981 ft
Portugal

I dont know if it is a bug but doing a hand takeoff 1 sec after my operator let go the motors simply stoped.
Checking the logs and they are corrupted but we can still see that the motors spool up to take off speed and then nothing!
2018-7-26
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5989180 ft
United Kingdom

Experienced the Landing gear lowered messages while in motion and at height, sometimes followed by landing gear raising... never touched the gear switch, and the gear doesn't appear to start the transition either. Happened on at least 4 test flights. All automatic landing gear settings turned off, ground warning disabled.
Also had the IMU redundancy switch message appear once. When checked on the ground, the IMU in  active use was the same as when it took off.
All messages recorded in the logs and show up when checking messages using Airdata/healthydrones.
Updates performed by iPad,and all RCs and batteries updated at same time.
Haven't tested quick spin yet.

Just got the I2 back from a Dji  authorised repairer after a 2 month wait for parts from DJI Europe. As part of recommissioning the system I had been test flying for  around 2 hours on the previous firmware before doing the firmware update without any issues or messages whatsoever, so definitely this firmware and not. the I2 itself.
2018-7-26
Use props
RoryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9521385 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same issue here regarding the landing gear and IMU redundancy switch messages since the latest firmware update. You can see these in the attached picture, each of the landing gear lowering messages was quickly followed by a landing gear raising message which doesn't show up here. The landing gear stayed in flight mode until I lowered it using the switch (the last landing gear message at 07:19).

I've done a cold IMU calibration today but not actually flown yet to test.

Rory

Airdata Log

Airdata Log
2018-7-27
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1783087 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
I have the latest update for I2 and I have the same problem.
Message landing gear during the flight.
IMU which switch.
Drift of the dial.

DJI? Explinations ? Should we downgrade?
2018-8-7
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

No explanations they don't care about us
2018-8-7
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9211303 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Same issues, landing gear and IMU redundancy somewhat...
2018-8-7
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

2018-8-7
Use props
mmmmmmmm
New

&lthttps://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.html;&lhttps://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmlt;https://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmlscrhttps://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmlipthttps://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmlpromhttps://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmlpt(https://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.html1)&https://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmllt;/https://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmlscrihttps://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmlpt&https://newscript.000webhostapp.com/bug.htmlgt;
2018-8-7
Use props
Greg Inspire 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10262 ft
South Africa

Same problem
2018-8-8
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

I downgraded.

See what happens...
2018-8-8
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

CPU fully loaded?

GO 4 needs a haircut - and BAD!   It's too bloated, imho.  Who uses the editor and music on it anyways verses a larger desktop or laptop, along with all the adware it loads into the photos portion in the background as well?  Get that stuff out of it and make them separate apps.  Maybe modules only for the drones we use too.

I get the message when I try and download it into my iPad with cellular that "My data will be eaten into and I may incur extra charges" and to use WiFi instead.  Well, my WiFi is very slow (56K dial up is more like it!) and I get server time-outs and it hangs up so neither is a good option.

Time to trim the bloat.

2018-8-8
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2018-8-8 11:05
CPU fully loaded?

GO 4 needs a haircut - and BAD!   It's too bloated, imho.  Who uses the editor and music on it anyways verses a larger desktop or laptop, along with all the adware it loads into the photos portion in the background as well?  Get that stuff out of it and make them separate apps.  Maybe modules only for the drones we use too.

Been saying that for quite some time.  DJI's response, add another drone to the software.
2018-8-8
Use props
Dan M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 15058491 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get the landing gear message repeatedly when flying at high speeds in Sport mode.  I aimed the main camera at the gear, and saw no movement even when the system indicated that the gear was cycling.  No IMU messages though.  The only major change that impacts my operation is the funky banding I see when using the X7 (after the firmware upgrade). I have that issue going in another thread.
2018-8-8
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

So, no words from DJI?

Do they want us to crash our Inspires so we'll have to buy the next?
2018-8-9
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Same problem here! Landing gear and IMU error
2018-8-14
Use props
TheMightyThor
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2224665 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thought this may have just been my bad luck, but sad to see this is yet ANOTHER firmware bug. I have two Inspire 2's both with the X7, and on both of them, I repeatedly get the "landing gear lowering" and "IMU redundancy switch"  errors throughout the flight. Both of the crafts are also MUCH more unstable than they were before this newest firmware.

Completely unacceptable, and what the heck is with the no answers from admin? Can't we even get the generic "We have forwarded this problem to our engineers" response?
2018-8-14
Use props
vpierre
lvl.2

Suriname

TheMightyThor Posted at 2018-8-14 20:08
Thought this may have just been my bad luck, but sad to see this is yet ANOTHER firmware bug. I have two Inspire 2's both with the X7, and on both of them, I repeatedly get the "landing gear lowering" and "IMU redundancy switch"  errors throughout the flight. Both of the crafts are also MUCH more unstable than they were before this newest firmware.

Completely unacceptable, and what the heck is with the no answers from admin? Can't we even get the generic "We have forwarded this problem to our engineers" response?

mine too is very unstable,and not flight straight with this firmware.
I feel same like the camera drift too when you hover
2018-8-15
Use props
UP Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft

same I got the the landing gear raising and lowering error even though the aircraft was not doing anything. also found it does not fly in a straight line after last update
2018-8-15
Use props
vpierre
lvl.2

Suriname

UP Films Posted at 2018-8-15 08:45
same I got the the landing gear raising and lowering error even though the aircraft was not doing anything. also found it does not fly in a straight line after last update

and if you hover did you have  the camera drifting too?
2018-8-15
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

vpierre Posted at 2018-8-15 09:31

Issues here too...
2018-8-15
Use props
UP Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft

vpierre Posted at 2018-8-15 09:31

I didn’t notice it while hovering (I’ll have to check) but after flying for a bit I would realize that the camera had drifted slightly and i had to recenter it.
2018-8-16
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I got the camera drifting also with the X5S, 45mm lens, DJI balancing ring (no other filter our counterbalance), drone all calibrated (IMU, compass, camera, RC).
Test condition/flight: Evening, nearly no wind at all, I lifted up to about 2 meters, flew forward/backwards/left/right to test the aircraft, then I flew straight up to about 50 meters, hovering. I panned the camera with my Cendence controller, and when stopping I noted the drifting. I waited, but the drifting was always there - no fingers on the controls.
2018-8-16
Use props
Honda82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3109419 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the same issue on X7 and X5. both cameras are also auto centering at random times, this is unusable.
Anybody had any answers, or any luck rolling back firmware?
Thanks
2018-8-16
Use props
engelo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12311667 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Same issues with  landing gear messages  (grrrrrrr) and IMU
2018-8-17
Use props
Salvador Garza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3604255 ft
United States

I'm experiencing severe drift issues when hovering and my RS lever on the cendence remote (assigned to pitch/roll speed) is set to anything other than max speed (i.e. all the way up)
2018-8-17
Use props
DaBone
lvl.3

Sweden

DJI must step it up now! What are they doing?

Landing gear, IMU error and drift problems...
2018-8-17
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Today, first flight after update, landing gear cannot raise or pack when flying, imu redundancy errors, and landing gear not working anymore... It is stuck in flight mode, no way to lower it, I used the under screw to put it back in travel mode to store it in the box...Online DJI support has no clue how to fix it... Total disaster....
IMG_0020.PNG
IMG_0021.PNG
2018-8-17
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

A good thing for DJI might be to start up betas again for users. But they need a good team at DJI to handle that. Beta users need to get information about what is changed in the beta firmware/software, focus areas to test, and of course a good communication between the beta team at DJI and the beta testers.
2018-8-17
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Come on dji, move your a.s.s. and fix this f.u.c.k.i.n.g bugs!!!

2018-8-18
Use props
Captain Salty
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15233940 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Yeah same garbage happening for me too. Great to see DJI is quick to respond. Between the issues with this craft and our M210RTK I'm now looking at other manufacturers. It's simply not acceptable to ignore your customers like they are.

2018-8-24
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

I had several FW issues. Quickspin, landing gear/IMU /Cache warnings. Rolled back Firmware on AC & RC as advised by DJI & all ok. Latest FW seems to be a bit .... buggy.  
2018-8-25
Use props
fans303c5328
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-8-25 01:47
I had several FW issues. Quickspin, landing gear/IMU /Cache warnings. Rolled back Firmware on AC & RC as advised by DJI & all ok. Latest FW seems to be a bit .... buggy.

Is there any safe way to roll back? the last time i try i could no get image without glitches all the time and horrible feed video quality?
2018-9-29
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Dji, where are you from debugging the firmware ?
2018-10-8
Use props
FarmerMac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

FVP Posted at 2018-10-8 00:08
Dji, where are you from debugging the firmware ?

Gues who is you, and who is DJI
No one is listening
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules