DJI Go app crashing...Phantom 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RandyHat
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I have an iPhone 7+ IOS version 11.4.1.  When I attempt to run DJI Go when connected to my Phantom 3 Pro the app crashes.  It seems to make an initial connection but immediately crashes.  I use the same phone with my Phantom 4, Spark, and Mavic Air...running DJI GO 4 with no problem.  Just can't get the DJI GO app to work with my Phantom 3.  Any help and/or suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks

Randy
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Did you try to change the cable? May I know what is the version of your DJI Go? Please provide a video when you are trying to connect your phone using the APP. You can upload the video using goggle drive or drop box. Thank you for your support.
2018-7-26
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Try to disable the DJI4 app on your phone in settings before using DJI go app for p3p. DJI 4 is running in the background and might be  interfering  With DJI go app. Try that.
2018-7-26
Use props
RandyHat
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Issue resolved.  I just needed a firmware update and then a re-link between controller and aircraft.  The Phantom 3 has been on the shelf for a while I was enjoying my newer drones.  It was way behind on firmware.  All seems to be ok now.  Thanks for your suggestions and help.
2018-7-28
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

RandyHat Posted at 2018-7-28 05:09
Issue resolved.  I just needed a firmware update and then a re-link between controller and aircraft.  The Phantom 3 has been on the shelf for a while I was enjoying my newer drones.  It was way behind on firmware.  All seems to be ok now.  Thanks for your suggestions and help.

Awesome, that’s good news. Happy flying.
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules